Thread: HGH and T4/T3

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

HGH and T4/T3

ok Im on my first month of HGH about day 19... 2.5 iu at 3-5am but slowly working my way up to 3.5 iu and planning 6-8 months. Im also on AAS, 500 Test Cyp 400 Deca week 7. I just read the other day a Thread that marcus posted from a good source about how we would be waisting half our money if we were not taking T4 with it and T3 was not the answer. I read the thread twice and I have a medical back round but Im still confused and quess it might take a while for me to get the reason for it. It was a great read and very important. However the thread was old and I was wondering if anybody had great results with it and do we know the long and short term effects on our thyroid.... that any of our vets may have had ? I do see that they sell T3 and T4 together.. Can Anybody help..

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    Curious to the answers as well. I've read that thread.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The only reason i can think of using t4 instead of t3 is that t3 and higher than normal levels can be catabolic. Since your body converts t4 to t3 and when its got enough t3 stops the conversion process t4 will correct any deficiency created by the HGH. I may be wrong in my understanding of this vets chime in if I am

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not sure the exact reasoning but I too have heard that you don't want to run T3 with HGH, T4 is recommended instead. Bump for some experienced users!

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    I just read the other day a Thread that marcus posted from a good source about how we would be waisting half our money if we were not taking T4 with it and T3 was not the answer.
    This must be the thread you're talking about? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph.D

I would just use the T4 between 50mcg to 100mcg ED with HGH and skip the T3 because it's way stronger and can cause permanent thyroid damage if taken longer than six weeks at high doses.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    This must be the thread you're talking about? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph.D

I would just use the T4 between 50mcg to 100mcg ED with HGH and skip the T3 because it's way stronger and can cause permanent thyroid damage if taken longer than six weeks at high doses.
    everybody seems to say t 4 is easy to find ,they say it's all over the web ,where I order my gear which is a trusted site ,only has the combination T3/T4 this is a problem

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    If you search under the name Levothyroxine Sodium or L-Thyroxin or Synthroid it might be easier to locate.

Thread Information