mtlbiceps is offline New Member

Taking a crap while on a cycle!

I know, silly sounding thread and I'm sorry if this has been discussed previously but shit does change when on a cycle (at least for me)

I'm a pretty regular guy but when on cycle (currently on a 20 week combination of Dbol , Test, EQ, and Sust) I don't nearly go to the washroom to take a #%@! as often as usual. Once a day only and even then its not much.

I'm not constipated and feel great, just don't go as often. Is this perhaps a sign of my body absorbing or consuming more of the food that I eat? Maybe its all in my head.

Perhaps I'm the only one who experiences this but it happens every time I have Test in my body of almost any quantity.

MTLBiceps

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been running prop for a week now and i to have noticed less frequent trips to he thrown.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Eating really clean foods does it to me, less "waste" I assume

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlbiceps View Post
    I know, silly sounding thread and I'm sorry if this has been discussed previously but shit does change when on a cycle (at least for me)

I'm a pretty regular guy but when on cycle (currently on a 20 week combination of Dbol , Test, EQ, and Sust) I don't nearly go to the washroom to take a #%@! as often as usual. Once a day only and even then its not much.

I'm not constipated and feel great, just don't go as often. Is this perhaps a sign of my body absorbing or consuming more of the food that I eat? Maybe its all in my head.

Perhaps I'm the only one who experiences this but it happens every time I have Test in my body of almost any quantity.

MTLBiceps
    Get some Metamucil and Activia..use it daily.

Flacco is offline Member
    I shxt every few hours on cycle. You're welcome

T-99 is offline New Member
    Same thing happened to me on my first cycle of Dbols and Test-C. I was pretty regular pre-cycle and then it became less frequent....even the texture softened up and got a little sloppy, haha.

Its a graphic subject but interesting to note how it effects everyone a little differently.

MTLBiceps

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why 20 weeks?

I'm curious about the duration also. I find that when I'm on cycle that my body gets pretty efficient in processing food. I eat crappy, no pun intended, I visit the throne room more often sometimes three times a day. I also mix physillum powder into my protein to add more fiber to my diet. That stuff really makes me regular.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    why 20 weeks?
    I find (after numerous cycles) that my body reacts better to a 20 week cycle (rather than a 10 week) THOUGH I keep compounds limited (usually) to 400mg/week max and limit orals to the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle. I also have protection on hand and PCT for afterwards.

Usually take a 20 week break afterwards to clean system.

MTLBiceps

Thread Information