Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Its time

  1. #1
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13

    Its time

    So i have had a break for 2 months and im ready to cycle again last cycle was Prop 200mg eod for 8 weeks with a winny 50mg ed for the last 20days i had good gains and got some great gains on my chest and shoulders as i spent extra time getting them on T.
    This time i have DBol and Tren A to go with either Test P or C i have arimidex and letro on hand aswell as nolva and clomid.

    Test P 100mg eod - 10 weeks
    Dbol 50mg ed - weeks 1-4
    TrenA 75mg eod weeks 4-8

    PCT clomid/nolva standard dose protocol recommended on this site.
    Should i run Arimidex in there throughout the cycle if so how much?

  2. #2
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Stats please

  3. #3
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Also the other way i was thinking was
    Test C 12 weeks
    Dbol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
    Tren A 75mg eod weeks 6-10

    So what do you think?

  4. #4
    kelevra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel 1 View Post
    So i have had a break for 2 months and im ready to cycle again last cycle was Prop 200mg eod for 8 weeks with a winny 50mg ed for the last 20days i had good gains and got some great gains on my chest and shoulders as i spent extra time getting them on T.
    This time i have DBol and Tren A to go with either Test P or C i have arimidex and letro on hand aswell as nolva and clomid.

    Test P 100mg eod - 10 weeks
    Dbol 50mg ed - weeks 1-4
    TrenA 75mg eod weeks 4-8

    PCT clomid/nolva standard dose protocol recommended on this site.add HCG
    Should i run Arimidex in there throughout the cyclenot unless gyno probs if so how much?
    can't remember off head for dose of Adex. i dont use it.

  5. #5
    kelevra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel 1 View Post
    Also the other way i was thinking was
    Test C 12 weeks
    Dbol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
    Tren A 75mg eod weeks 6-10

    So what do you think?
    in your profil you show 102 pounds???

  6. #6
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    weight-102kg
    Height- 6'2
    BF- 12%
    5th cycle
    Training 8 yrs
    Bench 150kg for 6
    Shoulder press 45kg for 8
    Diet mostly good.

    Have i missed anything?

  7. #7
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    **Edit hang on you just posted stats**

    How many cycles have you done and what compounds have you used

  8. #8
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Funny.

  9. #9
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    5 cycles Ive used Sus 250 alone 3 times, then sus/winny cycle then Test P/winny cycle

  10. #10
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    HCG hard to come by but im trying.

    How much does this matter?

  11. #11
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    age?

  12. #12
    Eazy20's Avatar
    Eazy20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel 1 View Post
    HCG hard to come by but im trying.

    How much does this matter?
    When running tren , it's pretty highly recommended.

  13. #13
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    30 yrs

  14. #14
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    in your profil you show 102 pounds???
    I cant acces my profile section

  15. #15
    diesel 1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    why do people ask for stats and experience then offer no advice?

    This site is a wealth of knowledge but i do see quite often that there are more question than answers

  16. #16
    jfletcher's Avatar
    jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    HCG is a must with tren IMO, Arim is a good precaution yes! If i could get it i'd use it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •