JCB-MMA is offline New Member

what is the ideal age to start gear

simple question i know there are alot fo people on this site who know alot about gear , so whats the ideal age to start this is assuming the guy has been training for 5 years or more .

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    mid 20's is PRIME TIME.......

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    After 25. If your progress is still good at 25 though no point in using.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    imo 21 at the least

good read written by Marcus......

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

as it stands at the moment im 25 but still grow naturally i used m1t 8 week back and got pretty bad strech marks i grew so much i, did start a cycle of test e but stopped after the 3rd jab due to a last min holiday the other half booked but im thinking if i still get good results naturally maybe i should wait till i hit a wall and train for a good few more years

Quote Originally Posted by jcb-mma View Post
    as it stands at the moment im 25 but still grow naturally i used m1t 8 week back and got pretty bad strech marks i grew so much i, did start a cycle of test e but stopped after the 3rd jab due to a last min holiday the other half booked but im thinking if i still get good results naturally maybe i should wait till i hit a wall and train for a good few more years
    Very smart man!

i know alot of people take gear far to soon and just lose there gains looking for a easy way out i have been training 7 years was 140 pounds when i started and am 210 pounds now still growin using just pro hormones and protien think ill just spend 5 years training , learning, getting a better understanding of gear then when i hit 30 go for it with the knowedge needed to succeed , this site is a bible for training honestly

Quote Originally Posted by JCB-MMA View Post
    i know alot of people take gear far to soon and just lose there gains looking for a easy way out i have been training 7 years was 140 pounds when i started and am 210 pounds now still growin using just pro hormones and protien think ill just spend 5 years training , learning, getting a better understanding of gear then when i hit 30 go for it with the knowedge needed to succeed , this site is a bible for training honestly
    Good for you! I am even more impressed now. And yes, the easy way out is popular.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-09-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Quite a bit of the prohormones are basically AAS yet to be banned. It can cause similar sides as AAS since it is AAS. Make sure you're doing good PCT after each cycle.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Buddy, there is nothing "just" about using PH.
    How long have u been using?

Re. your OP, I grew until mid thirties. Couldīnt get past 220-230lbs.
    The "best" age is when u hit this plateau.

NattyGraham is offline New Member
    Strong hypocrisy

Well....I suppose I spoke bit too soon....prohormones seem to be similar so......be careful.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    it really depends on the person, of course. it's safe to say 23-25 years old on average. one's genetic potential should also be close to maximized before they start cycling in my opinion..

Thread Information