curious44 is offline New Member

Question about clenbuterol after my scare today

Hey guys,

I started Clen today, but the pills I got are 300 mcg each. On the web I cannot find a single damn thing on them, they are from Ukraine by Biotech Pharma. I took 1/3 of one today and had the shakes and tremos, had me really scared. I know recommended dosage is 20mcg and gradually increase. So how am I suppose to cut these pills in 1/8?

can someone help me out?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If they are truely 300mcg each I would say they are virtually useless. Dosing them accurately would be virtually impossible and with clen that is a very dangerous thing. I do not like clen myself the sides are just too much yet I can handle tren with almsot no sides.

Firefight86 is offline New Member
    I have had similar problems dosing clen . One recommendation I do have is that if they are truly 300mcg each you should crush them into a fine powder and dilute them into a known amount of water ( ie. 10ml and have a solution of 30mcg/ml and use a syringe to dose). I have done this successfully in the past with Liquid Clen, however I am unsure of the solubility of the pill form, however if you shake it well before dosing I cant see a problem with this method.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would get some liquid Clen from AR-R . You can count on them for consistency so that you will know exactly how much you are taking. This is important as everyone needs to find their personal comfort level with the sides.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Definatley go with AR-R great products

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by curious44 View Post
    Hey guys,

I started Clen today, but the pills I got are 300 mcg each.
    Not ideal, but workable.

On the web I cannot find a single damn thing on them, they are from Ukraine by Biotech Pharma. I took 1/3 of one today and had the shakes and tremos, had me really scared.
    Why? Those are common side effects.

I know recommended dosage is 20mcg and gradually increase. So how am I suppose to cut these pills in 1/8?
    True, but it's not imperative. That protocol is for novice users to assess tolerance (like taking half a serving of Ephedra to start), and to help acclimate them to the sides. If you're a user you can go straight to your dosage. Nevertheless, novice or vet 1/3 (100 mcg) is fine, and what you're experiencing is normal.

can someone help me out?
    Stay the course.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    AAR! ships fast

Thread Information