Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The effects of test and the sides vary a lot person to person I am sure. I do home TRT at 200 wk but I am currently blasting running a gram of Cyp and 700mg of Deca and 15iu's of slin PWO. I have had zero serious sides. I am currently starting week 9, when I was about 6 wks in I noticed symptoms of high estro, feeling kind of emotional, and holding a little water (but no nipple sensitivity whatsoever) so I started to run letrozole on an as needed basis which is generally 1.25 mgs every third day or so.

Like I say that's just me, and I don't reccomend anyone else run my cycle. By the way I homebrew and have several friends running the same gear at 400mgs a wk and doing well so its not a gear problem.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The effects of test and the sides vary a lot person to person I am sure. I do home TRT at 200 wk but I am currently blasting running a gram of Cyp and 700mg of Deca and 15iu's of slin PWO. I have had zero serious sides. I am currently starting week 9, when I was about 6 wks in I noticed symptoms of high estro, feeling kind of emotional, and holding a little water (but no nipple sensitivity whatsoever) so I started to run letrozole on an as needed basis which is generally 1.25 mgs every third day or so.

Like I say that's just me, and I don't reccomend anyone else run my cycle. By the way I homebrew and have several friends running the same gear at 400mgs a wk and doing well so its not a gear problem.
    So you're blasting 1.2g of some sort of testosterone ester per week? Or is that total 1g of test c? Your muscles at the injection sites must have a muscle of it's own for a few hours after injecting that much gear. How many cycles did it take before you were blasting that much gear?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you're blasting 1.2g of some sort of testosterone ester per week? Or is that total 1g of test c? Your muscles at the injection sites must have a muscle of it's own for a few hours after injecting that much gear. How many cycles did it take before you were blasting that much gear?
    I use Sust which is 250 mg/ml 2 ml on Monday, Wednesday, Friday isn't a big deal I don't think....

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I started on high doses, I only did about 3 cycles before starting TRT. My first cycle was a very ill advised cycle of 600mg of TNE and 400 of Tren A, I was not trying to be a pig. I simply knew nothing about steroids except how to separate them and looked at the dosage reccomendations at the board where I got my separation information. They said the Test was taken at between 500-1500 per wk and that Tren was taken at between 350-700 per wk so I thought I was taking a fairly small dose. After that I did a cycle of prop at 600 a wk and then another cycle of prop at 700 a wk then started TRT with Cyp at 200 a wk in December.

Anyway that is when I started my current blast, I originally started a 750 cyp and 600 deca but on the two days a week where I was not pinning I found I missed it so I started adding a little prop and deca on those two days taking my totals to 1000 mg of Test and 700 of Deca. As far as the shots my cyp shots are 2 ml and I pin those in my thighs then my Deca shots are 1.2mls and I pin those in the Delts the off day shots I pin in the glutes.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I started on high doses, I only did about 3 cycles before starting TRT. My first cycle was a very ill advised cycle of 600mg of TNE and 400 of Tren A, I was not trying to be a pig. I simply knew nothing about steroids except how to separate them and looked at the dosage reccomendations at the board where I got my separation information. They said the Test was taken at between 500-1500 per wk and that Tren was taken at between 350-700 per wk so I thought I was taking a fairly small dose. After that I did a cycle of prop at 600 a wk and then another cycle of prop at 700 a wk then started TRT with Cyp at 200 a wk in December.

Anyway that is when I started my current blast, I originally started a 750 cyp and 600 deca but on the two days a week where I was not pinning I found I missed it so I started adding a little prop and deca on those two days taking my totals to 1000 mg of Test and 700 of Deca. As far as the shots my cyp shots are 2 ml and I pin those in my thighs then my Deca shots are 1.2mls and I pin those in the Delts the off day shots I pin in the glutes.
    damn how did your first cycle go?

Thread Information