kimbo-138 is offline New Member

Smile test suspension 200 ed ??

Hello everyone this is my frst thread here and I would like to know if it is acceptable to inject 200 suspension ed in a short burst cycle..I am an advanced bodybuilder and I have been training and cycling for 8 years straight. I have used test suspension before at 100 ed with good results but I think my body has adapted to that dosage what do you think? I am runing a short heavy cycle this time

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Yea shouldn't be a problem, my friend ran a gram of test susp with 700mg of tren a. Why don't you run 150mg ed first then jump to 200 ed. but why don't you find some Tne in EO or Oil? Almost the same as test susp just without the painful shots :P

I am thinking of 200 mg ed from day 1 till the end of the cycle, I am running a short heavy cycle. My wedding is in june, yaaaaaaaay, so I want a good mass cycle in a short period. Here is what I have in mind..
    suspension 200 mg ed
    tren e 600 mg ew
    deca 400 mg ew
    boldenone 800 mg ew
    winstrol tablets 50 mg ed
    Anavar oral 100 mg ed
    Dbol 50 mg ed

40 days cycle then pct
    Last edited by kimbo-138; 04-16-2011 at 09:42 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ WHAT? are you serious?

AGE PLEASE~

I am 25 years old

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Brutha, its your choice but if it were me and I was getting married in June the last thing I would be doing is a blast with Tren and Deca involved...Slimmer is better qualified to answer this than me but even though females are more emotionaly attracted than men and true love should not be based on sex alone... you may well find yourself divorced by July for lack of marital harmony (you can't play pool with a cue stick made of pasta).

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ LOL!

I would not risk this in the beginning of a relationship at all! Not at all. This is the beginning of your life with this girl. Yes, we are much more emotionally attracted but we also want passion and want to feel the man wants us A LOT and with your proposed plan, that might not happen.

Man I feel sorry for your liver

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so let me do the math... you are 25, and have been cycling for 8 years straight? Really???

I think you missed a few compounds? If you go to wiki, you might be able to look up a few more?

I don't see any GH, you could probably get away with at least 15iu/day?

AND you are going to be taking Deca right before getting married?

Seriously! Is this a christmas list, or are you planning to take all this in the same cycle? three orals?

I'm outta here before I say something I will regret later

Eazy20 is offline Member
    If your body has "adapted" to 700mg of suspension a week you better be a big mother f*cker...This has to be a troll. I refuse to believe someone is stupid enough to run 3 orals on top of 3200mg worth of injectables, one of which being tren especially at 25 yrs old.....Just go ahead and throw some abombs in there at 100mg ed and have yourself a nice stroke....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this a joke?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    troll

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Post pics. You must be a beast.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Why a beast? Why not a wanna be

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Iv run 1500 mg od suspension along with tren and other shit too. I really hope your ready to deal with alot of friggen sides at that dose. This is getting into the seriously be carefull range BTW
    Last edited by gymnerd; 04-17-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    If your body has "adapted" to 700mg of suspension a week you better be a big mother f*cker...This has to be a troll. I refuse to believe someone is stupid enough to run 3 orals on top of 3200mg worth of injectables, one of which being tren especially at 25 yrs old.....Just go ahead and throw some abombs in there at 100mg ed and have yourself a nice stroke....
    After 8 yrs straight use, 700mg of test is like nothing. His body is prolly soo used to high hormone levels it will be slow to respond to anything he throws at it. I came off after just a yr and a half straight of which I cruised onn 250 mg of test and 200mg of deca for total 5 months or so. By the end my body didnt respond to anything it seemed like\, 1500 mg of suspesion and 500m g of tren with some halo @ the end .

I dont know the science behind receptor burn out or whatever but from my experiance juice looses alot of effectivness after awhile on, I would personaly recomend to come off for atleast a few wks but its unlikely he will listen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Iv run 1500 mg od suspension along with tren and other shit too. I really hope your ready to deal with alot of friggen sides at that dose. This is getting into the seriously be carefull range BTW
    What AI were you using & at what dosage? Also have you ever used tren susp?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    What AI were you using & at what dosage? Also have you ever used tren susp?

Honestly, I was taking adex for alittle bit. I ran out and just went with no ai I had nolvadex just in case but I didnt need it. I was bloated but I wanted to be lol No I have never run tren susp and I dont think I will ever run test susp again either. Too many hormone flutuations and I didnt think it was all that much better than just running long ester test. I train more for str than to body build but I did real good on 1g of test enath it all came on slower but thats what Im gonna do from now on with some dbol or drol gtg

I am 190 pounds with low fat percentage..do not have pictures available now, sorry

I think you are right.. that is too much gear, I will come off for a few weeks and probably just throw some HGH. thanks alot guys , wish you a happy marriage for you as well

istherealimit is offline Banned
    You are a crazy man!! your gonna be a pin cushion test sus can clear your system really fast are you planning to split the dose? btw I have never heard of someone who has ran multiple cycles say throw some gh in. cmon! ive useed gh before and it takes time to get the affect. Your 25, i got my a** reamed for using at 23. although i did like the results. you started aas at 17? You have ran 8 cycles and are only 190 how tall are you? im 198 5'11 maybe 13% no aas. might check your diet a bit... im no pro again but i see flaws.

Thread Information