Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
  1. #1
    jfletcher's Avatar
    jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134

    Lightbulb Erectile Dysfunction

    I've had a hard time recently getting wood, i'm still extremely keen for sex but can't get one up to save my own life..... I finished my pct a month and a half ago from a 30 day burst cycle. My pct was HCG , nova, clomid!!

    Does anyone have this problem? If so, does it come and go? What could be the problem be caused from, how does AAS do this to the body? Apart from VIAGRA what can i do?

    I had blood work done a week ago, will this help diagnose the problem?

  2. #2
    The Polish Prince's Avatar
    The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA.
    Posts
    80
    Well, let's see what your blood work looks like before we jump to any conclusions. If something is wrong it should show up there. What exactly did your cycle consist of? What did your PCT look like?

    In the meantime, click the banner on the top right of this page and order yourself some liquid cia. Let us know how the blood work goes...

  3. #3
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I see you are 23?

    You know, day in and day out, we preach to youngsters to NOT take aas until their endocrine and HPTA systems are fully mature, which is usually around their mid twenties.

    Introducing aas while still young will impact those systems in a negative way, including the symptoms you are now complaining about.

    I hope the symptoms you exhibit will eventually diminish, but no garuntees they will.

    I hope other youngsters will read your thread and learn something from it.

    Aas is nothing to fool around with!

    Good luck

  4. #4
    bodybuilder's Avatar
    bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,820
    Classic example of to young to soon. Hopefully you haven't done any permanent damage. Good luck

  5. #5
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,447
    Come on guys give him a break, he is the exception to the rule, remember?

    Ohh wait, no he isnt, he is the rule.


    Sorry bud. Hope it wil work out but that really is why we say weight and no one wants to believe us. They always throw back there is not scientific proof of that. Do you need more scientific proof now? I doubt you care less if there is some study done to prove this or nowl LOL

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    I think they need to put all these threads of the kids who didnt listen in a special place.Make a sticky of them all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    580
    hey man,have you checked your estrogen levels lately,thats a big problem,hell my test levels are in the mid range of normal and im having the same symptoms,but last week i found out my estrogen levels were sky friggin high,and this will cause ED really bad,just a thought

  8. #8
    chopzall's Avatar
    chopzall is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    147
    go luck bro. hope you learn from this.

  9. #9
    jfletcher's Avatar
    jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Thanks for the advice guys!

    I'm still unsure if this was AAS related, as i have no problem at all now and my blood work came up fine....

    My Burst consisted of prop only!

    I think I just need to lay off the porn......

  10. #10
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    good idea spanky...
    Quote Originally Posted by jfletcher View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys!

    I'm still unsure if this was AAS related, as i have no problem at all now and my blood work came up fine....

    My Burst consisted of prop only!

    I think I just need to lay off the porn......

  11. #11
    jfletcher's Avatar
    jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    134
    Yeah mate i am 23, I have read marcuses threads on "young and steroids " and seen countless threads on the topic.. I don't understand when you can actually sit back and say "ok, i am now ready to try AAS?" How do you know when your ready? I developed pretty early as a teenager and hit puberty a lot earlier then most of my mates and had a big sporting past as a kid... So I felt I could be right to have a go! I never really had someone point me in the right direction here i just decided i want to try it! Im good with criticism and am very interested in the BB lifestyle so fire away guys!!! Let me hear your thoughts......

  12. #12
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    when i was your age, I was a jack hammer, able to wood up almost at the drop of a dime, and very quick recycle rates. I don't think I even had my first ED encounter until a few years ago.

    But you say you are not sure why you have ED? At your age, ED should not even cross your mind for at least ten to fifteen years!

    And here's the killer. If you are starting to show symptoms now, it don't really get better.... just slowly degrades over time, til you get to the point you start telling yourself sex aint that important anyways.... classic sour grapes.

    It's friggin embarrassing to be making out with your woman on the bed, and the only way to get hard is for her to go oral on you, then half way through after you've begun intercourse, your pool stick turns to rope. How many times does that have to happen before your woman starts thinking you aint much of a man anymore, and maybe she needs to go else where to find satisfaction?

    It totally sucks if that were to happen at my age. Put a gun to my head if it happens and I'm your age.

  13. #13
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Yea, it is embarrasing. I ****ed myself from a DBol cycle when I was 19. I was prescribed Viagra by 21. Nothing worse than forgetting to take your pill, and having your hot little 19 year old girlfriend come on to you. You have to have 'the talk' with her. Try to explain to some hot ass girl in a schoolgirl outfit (or whatever she tried to surprise you with) that it isn't her fault...

    Goodluck OP. Hope it works out for you.

  14. #14
    brad1986's Avatar
    brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    killafornia
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Classic example of to young to soon. Hopefully you haven't done any permanent damage. Good luck
    I understand and agree totally that you should be fully developed before aas useage (about 25) but lets be real... We recover from everything faster when we are younger then when we are older. Get bloodwork done and start there. AAS can cause e.d at 23 and at 35.

  15. #15
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I understand and agree totally that you should be fully developed before aas useage (about 25) but lets be real... We recover from everything faster when we are younger then when we are older. Get bloodwork done and start there. AAS can cause e.d at 23 and at 35.
    More likely to suffer adverse side effects at a younger age for a specific reason. The endocrine system is being disrupted while in primary development.

  16. #16
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I understand and agree totally that you should be fully developed before aas useage (about 25) but lets be real... We recover from everything faster when we are younger then when we are older. Get bloodwork done and start there. AAS can cause e.d at 23 and at 35.
    agreed, i believe its more about the individual's reaction than the age

  17. #17
    Dianabolicus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21
    I think a lot of the time, ED is a mental disorder. Stress, feeling small and pushing bitchweight, and hearing stories of ED horror after PCT can really **** your head up. Watching twisted fetish videos of pornhub can also make it hard to get hard at the sight of a normal naked female instead of... w/e the hell gets you off... Clear your head bro, blow off some steam and try to find a girl who will help you lose any hang ups.

  18. #18
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianabolicus View Post
    I think a lot of the time, ED is a mental disorder. Stress, feeling small and pushing bitchweight, and hearing stories of ED horror after PCT can really **** your head up. Watching twisted fetish videos of pornhub can also make it hard to get hard at the sight of a normal naked female instead of... w/e the hell gets you off... Clear your head bro, blow off some steam and try to find a girl who will help you lose any hang ups.
    Hahaha....I agree with your post.
    Im already not looking forward to post PCT, and will be watching my little friend.....not a good idea, he does not appreciate the extra attention.
    Re. porn.....I found myself getting so picky, I would only be turned on by the most beautiful ass and puzzy, like Penthouse airbrushed...hehe...just not reality. How the hell is anything out there be a turn on then.

  19. #19
    200gamblr is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    97
    To young to early. Suffered the same result because I didn't listen to what I was told in here 5 years ago. Good luck man, hope it corrects itself. In my case my bloods were fine but still had issues with ED, took bulgarian tribulus to give it a kick along, it came back but nothing like it used to be!

  20. #20
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    agreed, i believe its more about the individual's reaction than the age
    Wrong answer. Nothing to do with strength, or muscular development, or how many years in the gym.

    It is not wise to give advice when you yourself do not fully understand the risks. If you need more information, you may ask. Until then, please refrain from giving bad advice. Other's health depends on it.

    Thanks
    ---Roman

  21. #21
    paulzand is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4
    Since you are 23, I am assuming that it is temporary.

  22. #22
    Flier's Avatar
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On vacation
    Posts
    2,011
    So does anybody have the answer to ED??

    Given all levels back to normal, guys still suffer ED...why?

    Ive seen so many stories in here. Im one of them by the way, after messing with PH in my late twenties.

    Its like there is a magic sex hormone that has not been discovered yet, that is permanently damaged after messing with hormone regulating compounds.

  23. #23
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Wrong answer. Nothing to do with strength, or muscular development, or how many years in the gym.

    It is not wise to give advice when you yourself do not fully understand the risks. If you need more information, you may ask. Until then, please refrain from giving bad advice. Other's health depends on it.

    Thanks
    ---Roman
    great counter arguement! by the way, i never said that any of the factors above had anything to do with it
    just like every other factor in roids, each individual reacts differently, inlcuding ed
    if thats not the case, why didnt i get ED after cycling with deca at 21, with no pct?
    others health depends on it? what, is his dick going to get even more flacid now that ive given my opinion?
    Last edited by 5x10; 04-22-2011 at 08:10 AM.

  24. #24
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Well bud, you asserted that there is no more risk to using these drugs before 24-25 than after. You are wrong. That is what Roman called you out on.
    And just because you did it and got away doesn't make it right. You were still stupid for risking it, just like everyone else who was warned beforehand.

  25. #25
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Well bud, you asserted that there is no more risk to using these drugs before 24-25 than after. You are wrong. That is what Roman called you out on.
    And just because you did it and got away doesn't make it right. You were still stupid for risking it, just like everyone else who was warned beforehand.
    can you provide any proof that ED is age dependent?
    why cant ED be lumped in with all the other sides like gyno, bloat, high hp, acne, etc? are those age dependent?

    like i said, every person reacts differently to hormones, and i just dont see how you can make a blanket statement like you guys are without anything to back it up
    i know a guy at the gym, 30 yrs old, hot ass wife, never juiced in his life(and if u saw him, you would believe that stmt), and he has ED

    i can understand the need to ensure young ones are aware of the risks that can come from the use of hormones

  26. #26
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    can you provide any proof that ED is age dependent?
    When you take steroids , you shut down your endocrine system. This is the system in your body which provides hormones, amongst other things. Your endocrine system is in development until the age of 24-25 years old.

    Now use that brain of yours. You are shutting down the system responsible for your almighty boners, While. It's. Trying. To. Grow. You are cutting primary development short. It's similar to a pregnant woman drinking. You aren't guaranteeing damage, but you are drastically increasing the chance of it.

    Now, it is true that everyone who uses steroids runs this risk. That is why we cycle, and why we do PCT. We try to limit the amount of time that we shut our endocrine system down. The difference is that a 25 year old person has a fully developed endocrine system, whereas you do not. The older gentleman has a much better chance of recovering fully.

    There are no studies that can prove this, because it is immoral to conduct such research. You can't give a bunch of kids steroids and see what happens. There are, however, plenty of reports from more experienced people on this board. Look at the vets... find one who will agree with you. You won't, because they have been around long enough, and seen plenty of kids try steroids and get burned. I didn't have the advice of people that gave a shit when I was 19. I went from having a normal, healthy libido for a teenager, to needing viagra by the time I was 21. From 1, 8 week cycle of DBol . I had friends around my age that tried it. I'm nearing 28 now, and out of the group of 'kids' that tried steroids with me back then, the majority of them are now on TRT, or eligible but unable to afford it.

  27. #27
    jacked23 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Yea, it is embarrasing. I ****ed myself from a DBol cycle when I was 19. I was prescribed Viagra by 21. Nothing worse than forgetting to take your pill, and having your hot little 19 year old girlfriend come on to you. You have to have 'the talk' with her. Try to explain to some hot ass girl in a schoolgirl outfit (or whatever she tried to surprise you with) that it isn't her fault...

    Goodluck OP. Hope it works out for you.
    Damn bro? Did everything get back to normal for you?

  28. #28
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Nope. Im nearly 28 now, and have been dealing with it since 21. I can't get an erection without using Test, or Cialis. Want to have an embarrasing conversation? Get a 21 year old girlfriend, tell her your fantasies, then forget to take your Cialis the night she tries to surprise you in a school girl outfit. I've had that conversation a few times... it's not fun.

  29. #29
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,875
    X 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by times roman View Post

    but you say you are not sure why you have ed? At your age, ed should not even cross your mind for at least ten to fifteen years!

    And here's the killer. If you are starting to show symptoms now, it don't really get better.... Just slowly degrades over time, til you get to the point you start telling yourself sex aint that important anyways.... Classic sour grapes.

    It's friggin embarrassing to be making out with your woman on the bed, and the only way to get hard is for her to go oral on you, then half way through after you've begun intercourse, your pool stick turns to rope. How many times does that have to happen before your woman starts thinking you aint much of a man anymore, and maybe she needs to go else where to find satisfaction?

    It totally sucks if that were to happen at my age. Put a gun to my head if it happens and i'm your age.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  30. #30
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Nope. Im nearly 28 now, and have been dealing with it since 21. I can't get an erection without using Test, or Cialis. Want to have an embarrasing conversation? Get a 21 year old girlfriend, tell her your fantasies, then forget to take your Cialis the night she tries to surprise you in a school girl outfit. I've had that conversation a few times... it's not fun.
    so after the age of 19, you discountinued use of steroids for an extended period of time? when did you do your next cycle after your dbol only cycle?
    i can see why your experiences can influence your thought process just like my experiences can influence mine

    what i dont understand is how a dbol only cycle can cause ED for you while a deca /test cycle without pct can have no ill side effects for me(other than a low libido while i recovered)

  31. #31
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Correct, I didn't cycle again or some time.
    Both cycles you described will shut your Endocrine system down. We both ran vastly increased risks for running it at such a young age. You made it out ok. (As far as we know. Sometimes it takes a few years to catch up with you.) I didn't.

    A similar scenario: Mother A and Mother B both drink a liter of vodka every day of their pregnancy. Child A is born normaly, child B is born deformed. Is it still ok to argue that drinking while pregnant is probably fine, because Mother A did it and got away?

  32. #32
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Correct, I didn't cycle again or some time.
    Both cycles you described will shut your Endocrine system down. We both ran vastly increased risks for running it at such a young age. You made it out ok. (As far as we know. Sometimes it takes a few years to catch up with you.) I didn't.

    A similar scenario: Mother A and Mother B both drink a liter of vodka every day of their pregnancy. Child A is born normaly, child B is born deformed. Is it still ok to argue that drinking while pregnant is probably fine, because Mother A did it and got away?
    im not advocating use of roids for people under 23, im just saying that this side effect, just like all others, varies from person to person
    your analogy can be used for any side effect related to roids, its the risk each person takes while using them
    when was your next cycle? and why were you even willing to try it again if it caused ED the first time?

    ive done 3 cycles
    one at 21
    one at 28
    and im 6 weeks into my 3rd(32 now)
    ive never had the inability to get hard, which is why i belive its varies from person to person
    yes, a younger person is increasing his odds of ED by manipulating his hormones, but you cant say it will happen

    hell, people dont even know what causes ed, every thread i see on here about it, the answers are, get blood work done, go see a doc, etc(not to mention the lecturing, instead of helping, that goes on)

  33. #33
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    i
    ive never had the inability to get hard, which is why i belive its varies from person to person
    yes, a younger person is increasing his odds of ED by manipulating his hormones, but you cant say it will happen
    Of course it varies from person to person. Like everything else. Your previous posts came off to sound like you did not believe there were increased risks, I was disagreeing with that. What I've been preaching, and everyone else here as well, is that the risks are far higher for those who use steroids under the age of 24-25. That is why we refuse to give advice to people who are too young to be using these chemicals. It is reckless to enable someone like that.

  34. #34
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Of course it varies from person to person. Like everything else. Your previous posts came off to sound like you did not believe there were increased risks, I was disagreeing with that. What I've been preaching, and everyone else here as well, is that the risks are far higher for those who use steroids under the age of 24-25. That is why we refuse to give advice to people who are too young to be using these chemicals. It is reckless to enable someone like that.
    do you think your ED issues were enhanced, or drawn out, by contiuned use of aas?

    i think ED pales in comparison to the risk of mental dependence for younger people
    they are more easily influenced, and as we know, AAS gives the feeling of being superman, something that is very influental to a young male
    repeat cycles, no blood work, drinking, other drugs, continued use over time increasing the odds of behavirol/emotional instability plus the increased risks of heart issues down the road
    Last edited by 5x10; 04-22-2011 at 09:46 AM.

  35. #35
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    After my first cycle, I had ED for several years before I used again. My natural Testosterone levels were already shot, they couldn't really go any lower.

  36. #36
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    After my first cycle, I had ED for several years before I used again. My natural Testosterone levels were already shot, they couldn't really go any lower.
    wow, no offense, but thats hard to believe after an 8 week cycle of dbol would cause permanent shutdown
    too bad you didnt try the hcg ,nolva,clomid route, or did you?

    in my experience, i can tell you it was much more difficult to recover from my cycle at 28, than 21, which i hope im wrong, tells me that odds of full recovery decrease as you age

    to be honest, i kind of hope younger people that do cycles have issues from them, which you would think, would help deter them from continued use down the road
    this is a drug thats hard to use in moderation
    Last edited by 5x10; 04-22-2011 at 09:54 AM.

  37. #37
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Nope, didn't use a PCT. My brother got me into it, and was illiterate himself about the whole thing. I got very unlucky.
    Funnily enough, I still religiously adhere to a PCT after each cycle. I guess deep down I'm hoping it will 'cure' me lol.

  38. #38
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Nope. Im nearly 28 now, and have been dealing with it since 21. I can't get an erection without using Test, or Cialis. Want to have an embarrasing conversation? Get a 21 year old girlfriend, tell her your fantasies, then forget to take your Cialis the night she tries to surprise you in a school girl outfit. I've had that conversation a few times... it's not fun.
    That's fuc'n crazy.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  39. #39
    Turkish Juicer's Avatar
    Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I think they need to put all these threads of the kids who didnt listen in a special place.Make a sticky of them all.
    x2..

  40. #40
    Fetch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That's fuc'n crazy.
    Yep. Part of the reason I now run Cialis ED off cycle. 5-7mg of the Ar-R blend every day ensures I never get 'surprised' anymore.

    Edit: As opposed to the big dose of 20-30Mg the day you are expecting to get laid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •