Smoke Capone is offline Junior Member

AcaiBerry Detox while on cutting cycle?

Hey guys I just need an opinion.

I'll be starting up my second cycle soon which will be a cutting cycle. I just had a stupid question. Would I benefit from taking Acai Berry crap while I'm on cycle? I've actually seen some good results from it but the only thing that bugs me is that it suppresses your appetite.

My stats are:
    Age 23
    Height 6'
    Weight 211
    Training 5+ years on and off (off during injuries)
    Experience, 1 cycle

PCT: I have Clomid, Nolva, HCG on hand. (Details on Dosage amounts/time not with me at the moment)

Cycle:
    10 weeks
    Dbol for 30 days @ 50mg per day (25mg morning, 25mg after gym)
    Test E 500mg per week (250mg Mondays and Thursdays)
    Tren E 300mg per week (150mg Mondays and Thursdays)

Last 5 weeks of cycle will include Clen , T3, & Keto.

I also get Vitamin B12 shots done once a month by my doctor.

So like I said, I know its a stupid question but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts. Close friend's wedding coming up mid June, need to look my best! Appreciate your time. If you need any other info please let me know.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    What exactly is it that you think the acai berry is going to do for you?

I've read that the Acai berry is a good fat burner. im just wondering if you think its even worth it to throw on during cycle as it suppresses your appetite. I want to be getting all the nutrition i most definitely can while im on as thats where most of my gains will come from (along with good training).

So its sort of a vote, Yes use it or No dont use it. A reason backing your opinion would also be great full.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Ok...

1. Acai berry does not burn fat. Fruit does not burn fat, cardio does.

2. Why would you want to suppress your appetite during a cycle? You need to be eating MORE, not LESS

3. Media hype should not be considered good advice.

1. to be simple, Gotcha.

2. Exactly what I was pointing out in my last reply, hence why i was asking for advice.

3. I've seen these results on people i know and work with. The crap works I was just wondering bout while on cycle.

Well you pretty much made it clear, it was a dumb idea. thanks for your time

googli is offline New Member

weight loss

Of course it helps. It will definitely give you best results. It also helps fight cancer.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    It's a great antioxidant and it might make you feel better, you can't go wrong, it's not going to burn fat or anything like that, I like taking antioxidants. It's not really a true detox and I don't think it has as much as an effect on your appetite as you might think.

reciever is offline New Member
    I think it all depends on the form of Acai you take. Fresh berries and juice are very high in antioxidants. The downside is they are hard to obtain and often grossly overpriced. Acai in the form of natural weight loss pills or supplements is not that great IMHO. You lose much of the antioxidant properties when it's not fresh. Plus you run the risk of getting ripped off because you never know whats ACTUALLY in those pills. Could be half filler, could be all filler. Just warning you, beware. Do you research on the exact brand before buying.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Capone View Post
    Hey guys I just need an opinion.

I'll be starting up my second cycle soon which will be a cutting cycle. I just had a stupid question. Would I benefit from taking Acai Berry crap while I'm on cycle? I've actually seen some good results from it but the only thing that bugs me is that it suppresses your appetite.

My stats are:
    Age 23
    Height 6'
    Weight 211
    Training 5+ years on and off (off during injuries)
    Experience, 1 cycle

PCT: I have Clomid, Nolva, HCG on hand. (Details on Dosage amounts/time not with me at the moment)

Cycle:
    10 weeks
    Dbol for 30 days @ 50mg per day (25mg morning, 25mg after gym)
    Test E 500mg per week (250mg Mondays and Thursdays)
    Tren E 300mg per week (150mg Mondays and Thursdays)

Last 5 weeks of cycle will include Clen , T3, & Keto.

I also get Vitamin B12 shots done once a month by my doctor.

So like I said, I know its a stupid question but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts. Close friend's wedding coming up mid June, need to look my best! Appreciate your time. If you need any other info please let me know.
    Hit the diet section on this site. You could diet properly without the use of AAS and look great. Your still a little to young and you are gonna be using tren which is an advanced AAS and should be used by experienced users.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Tlee would i ver love to have a body like yours, I got the big frame, strong as fu** without AAS but shit son jelous its not even about the Big to me just the cut you got going nice.... sorry i didnt mean to hi jack the thread

sixoner is offline Member
    fellas this thread is 2yrs++ old

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    pffft.ahahaahaha wow

Thread Information