119gold is offline Junior Member

Do aas affect other levels besides test?

I know the title is awkwardly worded...basically, I did a superdrol cycle(20mg for 4 weeks) at 18 before I found this website. I finished the cycle, didn't know what a pct was, then found this site. Ordered some clomid ASAP and started it at 50mg a day until the bottle was empty (note i had been off the drol for about 2.5 weeks). I got blood work done roughly 2 months after i finished the clomid and all my levels tested came back normal (I didn't get tested for any estrogen levels, and i think this is where the problem lies)..My total test level is in the high 900's and my free test topped the normal range as well.

However, I really feel like i'm not as sexually effective as i was before. My erections just seem to never really get adequate..Im about to turn 19 ,and in the past few months i've failed with 10+ girls and simply turned down countless more. Im thinking that this could all possibly be in my head though, because the few times that I am able to completely ignore my self-doubt, I am able to perform. My question is, though, should I get tested for anything else just to confirm things with myself? Thanks a lot for all the info i have gathered on this site, I don't plan on cycling for quite some time
    Last edited by 119gold; 04-27-2011 at 12:14 PM.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Get yourself some Cia in the meantime too, it will restore your mightiest of the mighty

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    Get yourself some Cia in the meantime too, it will restore your mightiest of the mighty
    I honestly don't think that it is necessary, but it will definitely give me a mental confidence boost

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 119gold View Post
    I know the title is awkwardly worded...basically, I did a superdrol cycle(20mg for 4 weeks) at 18 before I found this website. I finished the cycle, didn't know what a pct was, then found this site. Ordered some clomid ASAP and started it at 50mg a day until the bottle was empty (note i had been off the drol for about 2.5 weeks). I got blood work done roughly 2 months after i finished the clomid and all my levels tested came back normal (I didn't get tested for any estrogen levels, and i think this is where the problem lies)..My total test level is in the high 900's and my free test topped the normal range as well.

However, I really feel like i'm not as sexually effective as i was before. My erections just seem to never really get adequate..Im about to turn 19 ,and in the past few months i've failed with 10+ girls and simply turned down countless more. Im thinking that this could all possibly be in my head though, because the few times that I am able to completely ignore my self-doubt, I am able to perform. My question is, though, should I get tested for anything else just to confirm things with myself? Thanks a lot for all the info i have gathered on this site, I don't plan on cycling for quite some time
    Happy to hear you do not plan to cycle again anytime soon......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    AAS can throw off all your sex hormones and even your thyroid, etc.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    A lot of times it can be all in your mind. But once self doubt creeps into your head when your with a girl, that your not going to be able to perform, it can snowball into not being able to perform. Do your best not to dwell on not getting an erection and just go with the flow of the moment and with her help giving you some oral to get things going, Mr happy should spring back to life in no time. your 19, you should be a walking hardon. You should try a little self pleasuring on your own and see if everything goes well and if you get yourself off while your alone , then you'll know its all in your mind and are just suffering from performance anxiety with a girl. Some guys have this as the worry about, am I going to be able to do it right, will she like it, etc and end up not being able to perform at all. It also helps to have a understanding partner who will help you through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    A lot of times it can be all in your mind. But once self doubt creeps into your head when your with a girl, that your not going to be able to perform, it can snowball into not being able to perform. Do your best not to dwell on not getting an erection and just go with the flow of the moment and with her help giving you some oral to get things going, Mr happy should spring back to life in no time. your 19, you should be a walking hardon. You should try a little self pleasuring on your own and see if everything goes well and if you get yourself off while your alone , then you'll know its all in your mind and are just suffering from performance anxiety with a girl. Some guys have this as the worry about, am I going to be able to do it right, will she like it, etc and end up not being able to perform at all. It also helps to have a understanding partner who will help you through this.
    Works fine by myself, starting to really believe its all in my head, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    AAS can throw off all your sex hormones and even your thyroid, etc.
    I had thyroid and most hormones on there that came back normal like everything else. The only thing i didn't get tested for is estrogen related tests..but my doctor told me that, essentially, if my test level is that high, there's really no way my test could be that high.

Thread Information