Thread: Customs

csavage0 is offline Member

Customs

I have had something sitting in customs for a week now accourding to USPS website. What's the longest you have waited for something just to get through customs??? And did it make it?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive had packages show up after a month opened and taped up with customs tape even though there was a ton of pct stuff in there. All that was missing was the HCG which had the empty amp inside and the bac water un-touched.

Hope I'm that lucky lol

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    when customs seizes a package like that do they go after you legally?

neverstoptraining is offline New Member
    gthom47

yes they can! i have had customs knock on my door and try to charge me with 2 felonies for a controlled substance, and i think trafficking... got dropped, but it can happen.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I waited around 11 days once and it arrived untouched.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I once received a seizure letter for some clomid, yet they let me bring in a large quantity of nolva and some letro. Go figure.....

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    wow that sucks. i havent exactly had the best past when it comes to the law so i dont need customs knocking on my door haha

I have heard of these contoed delivery where after you sign for it the fed come get ya imediatly. So with that being said I I get a package with green tape should I just say return to sender or since it's been this long (11 days) should I return to sender even if it looks untouched bc It maybe a controlled delivery with intent to search my house and arrest me after I sign for it ? Maybe they could try to trick me with not leaving the green tape. I have heard of people getting stuff untouched even after a month but I feel A's if it's been 11 days they are probably running test maybe I'm paranoid lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I have heard/read it helps legally if you DONT open it. If it was me I would just let it sit for a day or two, at least 24 hrs.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i received a small box/order and it had a stamp worded "customs" on a line on the usps global express mail label...the box also had an EMS SPEED POST label on one side..both labels have the same number/code starting with ED...
    the box just came in the mail box...just wondering why it was stamped with customs...do all out of state packages go thru customs...
    not trying to hijack...thought it could relate...i didnt track the package or know how long it was in customs...it didnt seem very long to get the package and came from India

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Waited 7 weeks for my novadex 5 weeks in i received some letter customs rejected the package sent it back to the shipper, same time my second shipment passed customs on week six.

I figured they wouldnt get a real legal reason to get me for the nolva so i ordered more, im not 'AS just some years old frozen pheromones stashed away.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i received a small box/order and it had a stamp worded "customs" on a line on the usps global express mail label...the box also had an EMS SPEED POST label on one side..both labels have the same number/code starting with ED...
    the box just came in the mail box...just wondering why it was stamped with customs...do all out of state packages go thru customs...
    not trying to hijack...thought it could relate...i didnt track the package or know how long it was in customs...it didnt seem very long to get the package and came from India
    Why did you bother posting this? None of that is out of the ordinary.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Why did you bother posting this? None of that is out of the ordinary.
    i'll take your second sentence as something useful

Thread Information