Pthree is offline New Member

Good first cycle??

Hey! First, sorry for the bad english, I'm from Quebec.

I'm 21 years old, 5'10'', 3 years of lifting, I was 245 lbs, 170 after a good cut, 190 after a clean bulk. Atm I'm 179, trying to cut to 170(more defined) and I want to do a cycle in July. I have done some research, I will NOT do a cycle if I feel like I'm not ready, I have 2 months to read about steroids so I will see in 2 months if I'm ready. Here's my cycle :

Week 1: Dbol 30mg(3 pills) every 4 hours ED - 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 2: Dbol 30mg(3 pills) every 4 hours ED - 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 3: Dbol 30mg(3 pills) every 4 hours ED - 2 shots T-Cyp250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 4: Dbol 30mg(3 pills) every 4 hours ED - 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 5: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 6: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 7: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 8: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 9: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 10: 2 shots T-Cyp 250mg(1ml) Monday & Thursday - Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 11: Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 12: Anastrozole .25mg
    Week 13: Nolvadex 20mg ED(14 pills) - Clomid 100mg(14)
    Week 14: Nolvadex 20mg ED(14 pills) - Clomid 100mg(14)
    Week 15: Nolvadex 10mg ED(7 pills) - Clomid 50mg(7)
    Week 16: Nolvadex 10mg ED(7 pills) - Clomid 50mg(7)

Good cycle? Anastrozole/Arimidex dosage is good, ON cycle? And should I take it in wk 11 and 12 like above? I start my PCT on week 13, two weeks after last injection, is this ok since test cyp last 15-18 days(what I've read) My older brother will run this cycle too(23 yo, 6'0, probable 200 lbs, shredded and all, 5 years of lifting) and say I should not take anastrozole ON cycle nor as a PCT, nolva and clomid is enough and blabla.

+

One of my friends say he will NEVER take DBOL, beceause his friends take it and got serious liver problem but he don't know the dosage. I don't think 30 mg for 4 weeks is enough to cause liver problem.

So, is there something I should change/add?

Thanks!

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Just stick to test Cyp.....500mg a week run it for 8-10 weeks. Some HCG if needed and your PCT/AI? I know a lot of people will jump on you for your age and doing too much on your first cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, you're too young for steroids . But about the use of DBOL or any methylated oral steroid , it can affect the liver even at 30mg a day. It doesn't necessarily mean that 30mg per day is enough to put you on the liver transplant list. But it can damage function and that can be permanent. And that's another risk you have to weigh in whether or not to use steroids . At 21, I'm betting you're still capable of making natural gains with a change of training and diet.

Pthree is offline New Member
    I can take liver protection/support to avoid liver problems. Also, my friend who is competing said that 20 mg is enough for me and won't do any damage.

I've read dbol is a kickstart and gains from it are pretty hard to keep(+ it mainly water), so yeah I might do a test only cycle, I will do some research about it. If I don't take dbol, I don't need the arimidex ON cycle right? Should I take Test Cyp, E or Prop if I do a test only cycle.
    Last edited by Pthree; 05-03-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Information