Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Which steroids are overrated / underrated in your opinion?

Just post the ones you feel strongly about...for the sake of conversation =)

Overrated: Anadrol . yeah it gets you huge fast but I didn't think it was at all worth the side effects, I couldnt sleep for the life of me on this shit

Underrated: 1-testosterone . got awesome results on this and I dont think it gets enough credit

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i agree on anadrol , but my problem was i slept on it too much, i was extremely lethargic and got headaches. the gains were not much better than dbol either.

under-rated: deca for cutting, its a great cutter IMO.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    EQ is overrated IMO.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    under-rated: testosterone . people don't understand what gains can be made with ONLY test + a good diet + good training...

over-rated: anavar - too expensive, winstrol does the same thing basically at 1/5 the cost
    equipoise - enough said

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone !

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Joke. i dont believe i have tried anything i wasnt happy with.

which includes.

Test C, Test P, Tren A, NPP, Deca , Dbol , Winstrol

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    test p is way underrated

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol IMO. Some guys even thought this pill is stonger than tren , but for me it is brutal BP increase with lower gains than dbol . On top of that it makes you feel like s-it.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Test is amazing way better than i have been told with proper diet and training it has done wonders and keeps the lady real happy

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Overrated: Clen

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantCarbs View Post
    clen can be overrated if you expect too much from it, it isn't a magic drug that will make you lose weight. with proper diet and cardio it works wonders though.. but i can see why a lot of people think it would be overrated

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Under rated: Testosterone - for the same reasons already listed.....

Over rated: EQ lololol - fvckin completely useless unless you're willing to take 1000mg's/wk just for veins and a hunger spike. waste of $$ IMO.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

umber100 is offline New Member
    underrated-dnp

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    x2, dangerous rubbish

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    clen is amazing during pct actually...but by itself?...well nothing works like a good diet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    clen is amazing during pct actually...but by itself?...well nothing works like a good diet
    it never amazed me during it or at any time

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Overrated: Dbol ...I think this is probably one of the most useless compounds I've ever used...Yeah, it jump started a cycle for me and got my strength up a bit in those first couple of weeks, but all the weight put on is water which is gone after you stop use.

Underrated: Test and anavar ....I know a lot of you will be thinking "Wtf? Anavar?", but var really helps me when I'm cutting. It helps preserve my mass when I'm on a big caloric deficit, keeps my pumps strong, targets my belly fat like none other, and keeps me vascular. However, I probably only say this because I don't have to pay all that much for a cycle of var...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    yeah i recently did clen again for just a few days and it was enough for me to remember why i dont touch that shit. i started getting chest pains it was like wtf am i doing...no reason to ever use clen especially with albuterol out IMO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Overrated: Dbol ...I think this is probably one of the most useless compounds I've ever used...Yeah, it jump started a cycle for me and got my strength up a bit in those first couple of weeks, but all the weight put on is water which is gone after you stop use.

Underrated: Test and anavar....I know a lot of you will be thinking "Wtf? Anavar?", but var really helps me when I'm cutting. It helps preserve my mass when I'm on a big caloric deficit, keeps my pumps strong, targets my belly fat like none other, and keeps me vascular. However, I probably only say this because I don't have to pay all that much for a cycle of var...
    i had fallen out of favour with dbol also for the same reasons but then i tried it at 20mg pd over a longer period and it was side free with nice strength gains and with my trt i seemed to hold onto it in comparison with any other run on it. might be worth a shot for you

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i had fallen out of favour with dbol also for the same reasons but then i tried it at 20mg pd over a longer period and it was side free with nice strength gains and with my trt i seemed to hold onto it in comparison with any other run on it. might be worth a shot for you
    Hopefully I remember this when I run my bulk in the winter...So, were the effects of jump starting still there, or is this more of the decent results with far less sides type of deal?

Blog Entries
    Hopefully I remember this when I run my bulk in the winter...So, were the effects of jump starting still there, or is this more of the decent results with far less sides type of deal?
    see with me being on trt it kinda differs for me, i dont look for 'jump starts' anymore. what i did was 4wks 20mgs dbol on 50mgs drol, then for a further 4wks just the 20mg dbol. i got nice even gains of this with very little if any water. no back pumps, high bp or lethargy at all

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Overrated: Dbol...I think this is probably one of the most useless compounds I've ever used...Yeah, it jump started a cycle for me and got my strength up a bit in those first couple of weeks, but all the weight put on is water which is gone after you stop use.
    Yeah Dianabol w/ AI, you think your just taking extra vitamins, sucks..way over rated...ran 60mg for a while, to much headache for nothing.

Test=Very good w/proper diet with practically no risk of any sides. (except shut down of course)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test is way under rated.People think they need large doses.

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Eazy20;5626694]Overrated: Dbol ...I think this is probably one of the most useless compounds I've ever used...Yeah, it jump started a cycle for me and got my strength up a bit in those first couple of weeks, but all the weight put on is water which is gone after you stop use.

Have to disagree about dbol being useless. IMO this stuff gives some of the best overall gains you can have, with bloat offcourse. It really breaks out the natural boundaries and you can see yourself growing in no time. On top of that - it makes you feel like god.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    havent heard anything good or bad about Deca ?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    overrated test
    underrated deca

other than libido, i feel much stronger with deca than i do test
    of course, combined is the best

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    havent heard anything good or bad about Deca?
    good deca is hard to get these days, so many faked/underdosed around.
    im about to get my hands on the rare 2ml organon vials, ill report back on em in 14wks time

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Overrated: Eq (first and foremost), Anadrol , Dianabol , Anapolon 50, Anavar .

Underrated: Primobolan Depot, Testosterone .

Rated: Tren

Blog Entries

Underrated: Test and anavar....I know a lot of you will be thinking "Wtf? Anavar?", but var really helps me when I'm cutting. It helps preserve my mass when I'm on a big caloric deficit, keeps my pumps strong, targets my belly fat like none other, and keeps me vascular. However, I probably only say this because I don't have to pay all that much for a cycle of var...
    i agree man i love var stacked with test...its my cycle of choice for summer....

MascFit011 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i agree man i love var stacked with test...its my cycle of choice for summer....
    When talking about the results of anavar , is it the same for winstrol ?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Over rated: Anadrol and Proviron .. Anadrol is pointless and turns you into the marshmallow man.. proviron does not do anything that it says it is supposed to do.. the AI properties are weak and the "increase in effectiveness" of test taken worth it is bullshit

Thread Information