Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cageit View Post
    thanks for getting this thread back. workhardgethuge did a good job taking this off track. I am leaning towards the trt dose of test, but I am getting mixed research on what to choose. popular advice for this situation has been prop, enth, susp, andropene, and cyp. considering it's just going to be a trt dose and being first cycle...which would be best choice?
    My intentions was not to sidetrack this...but remember if you win,its tainted...finish your career out with pride...if you're gonna juice your no better then someone who acts like their gonna touch gloves and sucker punches someone. Once your done, go the AAS route....

cageit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman7 View Post
    If your not worried about testing then go with something shot once or twice a week. U need to stay below 200mg per week for sure. Most endurance men say 150 is high. You cannot be sure unless you get blood work done. Low dose deca and test will having moving like a champ. Here is a good read if your interested.

http://outside.away.com/outside/body...ug_test_1.html
    that was an interesting article until it didn't let me go to page 2 without a password. I would have liked to finish it.

cageit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workhardgethuge View Post
    My intentions was not to sidetrack this...but remember if you win,its tainted...finish your career out with pride...if you're gonna juice your no better then someone who acts like their gonna touch gloves and sucker punches someone. Once your done, go the AAS route....
    oh man...I fake the glove touch and sucker punch all the time. that's how I have gotten some of my wins. I also eye gouge and kick in the balls every chance I get. now with gear in my bag of tricks...I'm sure to win them all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information