zuppah is offline Banned

1 week holliday middle of a cycle?

Friend of mine ( 26 years old) wants to start hes first cycle with test e and deca 12 weeks. (500 test e 300 deca).. in week 6 or 7 he is going on a little holliday for 1 week.,. there will be a lot of drinking,, and he wonders if he still can cycle.?? about the drinking he knows he prolly will lose gains or not gain... but thats not the problem... he wonders if it will increase sideeffects and stuff.... he may be agressive when drinking and it may be a bit bad for the liver?? but test e and deca aint so bad against the liver? anything else?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    have your friend start an account here and post his own q's.

zuppah is offline Banned
    he failed to make a user here... he got the mail on hotmail and confirmed on the link but h still failed on doing it so he just asked me to find out...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    and you are only 19, dont know many 26yr old 'friends' who hang around with kids. give it a break kid, we arent thick.........

zuppah is offline Banned
    Ehm yes there is.... peoples that has sa,me hobby as you both weight training and steroids there is nothing unnormal when u have same hobby.. cant expect to find so many same age as you with those hobbies.. on a little training center..

zuppah is offline Banned
    possible to get an answer here or?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    nobodys going to answer you. Everytime i see apost that starts with "my freind" or "this guy I know" or "my brother" I know it translates as " Im under 25 and i dont want to get flamed so heres my lie"

Thread Information