Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BeachSeason is offline New Member

Poppin My Forum Cherry

Hey guys First time poster here, was just starting my big cycle to get some lean muscle before summer and just wanted some advice.

Ill start off with a little bio; Age 20 Lifting experience-4 years Height 6.1 Weight 210 -215 Depending when i weigh myself. Previous Cycle experience. Nothing serious or as well planned out as the Current one. Tried a bottle of winny, dbol through out the years.

My cycle goes as the Following

0.7cc Test Prop Stacked With 0.7cc Sustanon Every second day
    With 1cc of winstrol the days between. Ive attached a picture of my stuff to check out to

My Diet is in top condition, I work a high intensity contruction job 10 hours a day 6 days a week so even though I`m trying to shed those last pounds Im really finding it hard to keep my calorie intake below 2500. If i get some good advice to start off with on here i was hoping to post up my daily intake and see where i could make improvements

This is the stack my dealer thought would be good for me, And Ive read into it quite a bit and from what Ive seen the prop stacked with the winstrol is a good combo, but from everything Ive read im not sure if i should be doing the sust every second day.

And while i was at it I was wondering what type of cardio i should be doing lately Ive been going on the elliptical everyday for 45 min to an hour going for serious calorie burns with high level high intensity. and ive been wondering if thats right for me or should i really be just going for the nice walking pace for an hour, because like i said with this cycle im trying to shed my last 10 pounds of fat around my mid section and pec area, so i don`t want to be burning off my gains im making from doing the high intensity. Ive also started recently doing it before my workout sessions so that right after I finish my pumps I can get my protein shake into me right away rather than doing it after and missing the key window of opportunity for the most protein absorption Ive attached a couple pictures to look at to see my problem areas.

Sorry if this post is a little jumbled couldn`t really think how to convey my thoguhts.

And i look forward to your advice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Poppin My Forum Cherry-3.jpg   Poppin My Forum Cherry-2.jpg   Poppin My Forum Cherry-5.jpg   Poppin My Forum Cherry-4.jpg  

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    first thing then ill edit for... edit gear pics... black out lab names.

Not bad but not quite ready for a cycle , but at 20 theres no need. Keep eating right and you will be fine. You have the most amount of test in ur system now and no need to put that on hold with the chance it could never return back that high. If you are serious about lookin to increase levels, look into herbs truthfully. There are some good pharm actions if you can find high quality. Look for ones that stimulate the GABA receptor, you take them at night, helps increase GnRH and GRH release providing a increase in test, and HGh in the morning when you first wake. Along with the ending of a parasympathetic (morning wood is a sign of high activity :P ).

keep your diet good and in 3 years think about a cycle if totally serious.

if you are to stubborn to listen now, then listen to this. If you are going to do a cycle, do a test only cycle, with some HCG during. the information is out there, and easy to find just need to look. Test only cycle, with some HCG and a Nolva pct.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-02-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    first thing then ill edit for... edit gear pics... black out lab names.

Not bad but not quite ready for a cycle , but at 20 theres no need. Keep eating right and you will be fine. You have the most amount of test in ur system now and no need to put that on hold with the chance it could never return back that high. If you are serious about lookin to increase levels, look into herbs truthfully. There are some good pharm actions if you can find high quality. Look for ones that stimulate the GABA receptor, you take them at night, helps increase GnRH and GRH release providing a increase in test, and HGh in the morning when you first wake. Along with the ending of a parasympathetic (morning wood is a sign of high activity :P ).

keep your diet good and in 3 years think about a cycle if totally serious.

if you are to stubborn to listen now, then listen to this. If you are going to do a cycle, do a test only cycle, with some HCG during. the information is out there, and easy to find just need to look. Test only cycle, with some HCG and a Nolva pct.
    HAHA really you state dont do this then offer the advice thats pretty much the worst thing you could do, steer him towards this http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS not towards giving him advice on a cycle he is clearly not ready for. Listen to me poppin cherry stay far far away from any use of AAS go to diet section and get that in check and start to research about AAS and when you are 26-27 and have a full comprehension of the compounds than you will get proper advice. Trust me the last thing you want to do is use AAS without a clear understanding. Best of luck

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    HAHA really you state dont do this then offer the advice thats pretty much the worst thing you could do, steer him towards this http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS not towards giving him advice on a cycle he is clearly not ready for. Listen to me poppin cherry stay far far away from any use of AAS go to diet section and get that in check and start to research about AAS and when you are 26-27 and have a full comprehension of the compounds than you will get proper advice. Trust me the last thing you want to do is use AAS without a clear understanding. Best of luck
    I know how some people are being stubborn. The reason i added it at the end was the fact that it was all already purchased, and if he didnt like what he heard here he would just go about doing it. I know people like this, and i wanted to prevent him from hurting himself. I only gave him the components. I felt this gave him the option to go look at what i suggested. Acutally thank you for replying like that because it helped authenticate my advice. If i would have lied, you would have said dont listen to me, thats bad etc.... and proly flame a bit. But I was correct in my advice, i hope the OP research's his take towards the matter and make some changes.

Good for you OP, like i said first and others also said, diet is key and that will help you the best. *Truthfully with your age, your testosterone levels are at their highest. so eat and eat and workout, the body will come but it will be more solid growth.

best of luck!

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    I know how some people are being stubborn. The reason i added it at the end was the fact that it was all already purchased, and if he didnt like what he heard here he would just go about doing it. I know people like this, and i wanted to prevent him from hurting himself. I only gave him the components. I felt this gave him the option to go look at what i suggested. Acutally thank you for replying like that because it helped authenticate my advice. If i would have lied, you would have said dont listen to me, thats bad etc.... and proly flame a bit. But I was correct in my advice, i hope the OP research's his take towards the matter and make some changes.

Good for you OP, like i said first and others also said, diet is key and that will help you the best. *Truthfully with your age, your testosterone levels are at their highest. so eat and eat and workout, the body will come but it will be more solid growth.

best of luck!

There is no good advice to give a 20 y/o kid except telling him the major risks involved with cycling and to steer him towards the diet section and keeping his AAS till he is of age to use it You gave him really great advice and then you messed it all up telling him how to do it which is incorrect cause their is no right way for an underage user to do it. No 20 y/o should be using AAS period and you giving him advice on the matter shows how clueless you are. He has way to high of b/f and the risks are way to high even for just a test cycle. We do not condone underage usage your a senior member here you should know better. Its like saying i didnt give the kid the cocaine and said no do not do it but i gave him advice on how to do it thats just as bad as giving him the drug in my opinion. You are trying to make excuses for your bad behavior saying you know guys like this your moral compass is off bud get it in check.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Everything he said...You are to young bro.

BeachSeason is offline New Member
    Thanks alot for the advice guys. Im going to right up my diet and post it on over in the other forum and see if they can set me in the right way thanks again..

Thread Information