Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCG bloated up!

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    yae there actually was a case of a steroid abuser with so pspermatognsis took one 100mcg dose of this and he recovered like that took cmoplete advantage of the spike of LH and fSH

Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Been on hcg for just over a month now and nothing still feel the same if not... worse. Tired constantly, headaches, poor sleeping, hot sweats, v sore joints and pains in knees etc, lethargic, very slow and dopey almost feel like im stupid as hell... add ontop of that heart palpitations for some reason and nausea which is kinda just recently. water retention is horrendus. Not to mention sex drive is shyt still.

Im thinking of some sort of a plan but not sure how well it will work but oppinions sound good. Basically booked in to get my fertility checked, will see if I am infertile or fertile. If fertile I will preserve sperm and have it frozen for future purposes...

Next I was thinking of going on test at a moderate/high dose for cycle something like 500mg test e. Also to run HCG alongside this, so hopefully the flow of test into my system will somewhat reboot the body possibly as I've been shut down for over a year, the hcg will hopefully kick start natty test somewhat alongside the exengeous test. Come off and run a pretty hard pct of novla/clomid extended for possibly 6-8 week depending.

End of the day it may not work but nothing else is going to work im out of options, if it doesn't work then i'll have a blood test to confirm zero recovery and just jump on trt for good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information