Thread: newb all over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zuktrdx is offline New Member

Question newb all over

Hey guys I'm extremely new at the steroid scene. Quick info. I'm sure you're going to want to know. 6' 145 lbs. 24 yr old. I'm pretty slim guy as you can tell. I eat and workout but been this way my whole life. I've decided to try a cycle of steroids but little did I know it was this complicated. I've injection anadrol and sustanon . I also ordered some nolva from the maple syrup country. I'm just waiting on it to get here. I need to know how much of what to do. I don't want to screw my body up from ignorance and need advice. Just a simple layout of how much I should do each week of the things listed and if I need anything else ill get it also. Thanks and sorry for being an idiot in advance. I just want to get alittle bigger without liver failure or man tits.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    food food food, man seriously if you cant put on weight now how do you plan on feeding any new mass you aquire faliure to feed those gains will result in you being your starting stats 1 month after the cycle is done

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, the question is do you really need the gear to bulk up? What does your diet look like? How long have you been working out for?

Anatomically speaking, intense workout + enough protein (1.5-2 gr x body weight in lbs) = gains.

Post your diet on the Diet section if you want solid advice.

Blog Entries
    honestly bro you should have gotten your diet sorted and started growing natty before trying aas...iif you have trouble gaining natty then whatever you gain on cycle will be gone shortly after its over cus you dont have any idea what your doing...id put this cycle on hold and do some more reasurch before you mess yourself up...steroids are not magic so if you dont have all the tools (diet and training sorted) then your not going to like the results...i know you dont want to hear this but it needs to be said...goodluck...

My main problem is I've got a protein deficiency. I drink protein drink daily. Have been for years. I also eat a lot and I eat fairly healthy other than my lunch is usually just fast food. I workout 4 times a week have been steady at it for a year or so. All I got was cut and alittle muscle. I'm not trying to get near the results you guys are. If I can gain 20 lbs on this cycle and keep 10 afterwards I'm happy. I've tried everything in the past with little or no results. So I'm going to try this and if it doesn't work for me oh well lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by zuktrdx View Post
    If I can gain 20 lbs on this cycle and keep 10 afterwards I'm happy. I've tried everything in the past with little or no results. So I'm going to try this and if it doesn't work for me oh well lesson learned.
    Oh, it will be a miracle for a guy with protein deficiency to retain 10 lbs of lean muscle after the cycle is over.

Sorry to give you the bad news but AAS use will most likely disappoint you in all terms.

Well I know you guys know way more about it than I do so I'm not going to argue or anything. I do plan on still uping my workout, eating/protien intake. The protien deficiency theory was what my doctor told me one day when I went to get a piece of metal out of my eye and I just asked her why I was so skinny. She said that but it didn't do any tests. Just her opinion. I just went with it because like this stuff. She knew more about it than me so why argue.
    I do still plan on doing a cycle pointless or not. If go a month with alittle weight and muscle it was worth it to me. I just really was wanting advice on how much to do of the 2 I've got each week. Also when and how much nolva to do without getting nice rack. I'm sure once the cycle is over ill be back here saying all of you were right.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuktrdx View Post
    Well I know you guys know way more about it than I do so I'm not going to argue or anything. I do plan on still uping my workout, eating/protien intake. The protien deficiency theory was what my doctor told me one day when I went to get a piece of metal out of my eye and I just asked her why I was so skinny. She said that but it didn't do any tests. Just her opinion. I just went with it because like this stuff. She knew more about it than me so why argue.
    I do still plan on doing a cycle pointless or not. If go a month with alittle weight and muscle it was worth it to me. I just really was wanting advice on how much to do of the 2 I've got each week. Also when and how much nolva to do without getting nice rack. I'm sure once the cycle is over ill be back here saying all of you were right.
    i think she meant you weren' eating enough

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i think she meant you weren' eating enough
    yes exactly. I think she ment caloric deficiancy. You need more protien/carbs/ and fats

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, at 6 foot and 145lbs, it would be ill-advised to cycle. At your weight, a simple increase of calories and protein intake would give you good gains. I don't know what your training regimen is, but you might want to also check that out too.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    OP, at 6 foot and 145lbs, it would be ill-advised to cycle. At your weight, a simple increase of calories and protein intake would give you good gains. I don't know what your training regimen is, but you might want to also check that out too.
    x2.......

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    work on getting a base before you even consider steroids eat like a animal and train hard you should have no problem hitting 190lbs if you eat enough food and train properly

Yeah after that is when I started drink boost or ensure every day to help and it did help me. I really haven't weighed myself in a while the 145 thing was a stab in the dark. I probably should have waited til I got an accurate weight to post. I'm still on the slim side of the scale no matter the weight.

You should have figured by now that you are not going to get any help before you post your diet in the Diet section of the forum.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need steroids you need to seriously look at your diet and learn how to eat to grow. It would be pointless in using steroids because you don't have a diet to support any new muscle tissue that's clear to see so no matter how much you gain you will lose it all after the cycle, and to top that you would probably even lose further weight and weigh less than you do now. Shutting down your natural test for no reason isnt a wise thing to do especially with all the risks involved just to end up at the same stage you are now....You need to stop and listen to everyone here and take in what we are saying!!! remember your the novice we are the experts.

Alright I will take the advice given and stay away from the steroids . I guess I'm stuck with with 250mg of anadrol , sustanon , and 60 nolvavex tabs now! Ha

You can sell them to a friend of yours at the price you bought them. Not a big deal IMO.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Diet lolz, 145 at 6'? Your supposed to be at least 200 lol

Steroid is used only when you have reach your maximum natural potential, your far from it take a look at diet forum and post your diet

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed^^

Thread Information