parksy is offline Junior Member

question re: gyno

when talking about nipple pain or sensitivity re: gyno... is it the tip or the areola that people are talking about... currently i have very hard nipples on cycle, at first it did not bother me.. but the right nipple is now feeling a littler irritated... but im not sure if its just from rubbing my shirts cause its got like a nip-on all the time lol... is this a sign of gyno, or probably nothing... there is no pain if i squeeze or press on it and no lump

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    i think that it is the entire areola that people refer to when they have gyno. there is a difference between being irritated and being puffy, sore, or itchy. you should really be able to tell if it is gyno as opposed to shirt irritation. if you are that concerned then get some arimidex or a diff AI and take that .25mg ED

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    you might want to get some exemestane, very good ai and stronger than adex imo.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    alright cool... assuming it was the start of gyno... how long do these AI's generally take to start working on the body? also, anyone know approx delivery time for AR-R to canada?

Thread Information