aldric is offline New Member

Depression from test?

I`m two weeks into my testosterone enanthate cycle.
    So... the story begins 3 weeks before I started my test cycle.
    I broke up with my borderline/clinically depressed girlfriend which I stayed with a year and I still love.
    She takes meds, goes to therapy etc. now. But before, while we were a couple she didn't take her meds, didn't do jack shit and everything that went wrong in her life just popped in my head. I was fault for every ****ing thing.
    The heater ist kaputt - "You ****ing imbecile. What kind of a man are you? You don`t know how to repair it. My ex. bf. would know how to do it."... then after 5 minutes "I love you baby."
    I invested lots of time, emotions, money (she wasn't very financially stable either ), hopes and dreams. All I got were blames, slurs and such. She was also VERY possessive and didn't understand me when I had to work and had no time to stay with her. She kept saying she's not on the first place in my life etc.etc.
    She kept saying she loves me, and keeps telling me this even now.
    Anyway, after a year I couldn't take it anymore and broke up with her. Tears, threats followed.

Anyway, after three weeks I started feeling a little better. I started the testosterone enanthate cycle (250ml a week) for two weeks.
    The problems is guys, since my first week ended, I am so ****ing depressed, every day, I have no appetite, I have no desire to work out, I have no desire for anything, I am not capable to work (I`m a DVM and have a huge responsibility... nobody wants a malpractice lawsuit). I just want to lay in bed all day and sleep, look at the ceiling. The guys tried to make me feel better, took me out for some beers, drank two Gössers (which I didn't even enjoy... and I used to be a huge fan of beer, drank almost every type of beer there is in Europe) and went home and went to sleep. I keep thinking about her. I still ****ing love her but she's bad for me...

What should I do guys? Can this be from the test cycle I started?
    Should I abort and start PCT? Did something like this happen to any of you?

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member
    use aas when your head is right.... that's my advice.. I am in the middle of tren and test cycle and just found out im getting divorced..Just makes you want to kill someone but you got to keep a level head , esp. on aas.....i don't know if there is forum out there to answer your question about her.. maybe a Dr. Drew or Dr. Phil forum. Good luck bud... bitches suck....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    use aas when your head is right.... that's my advice.. I am in the middle of tren and test cycle and just found out im getting divorced..Just makes you want to kill someone but you got to keep a level head , esp. on aas.....i don't know if there is forum out there to answer your question about her.. maybe a Dr. Drew or Dr. Phil forum. Good luck bud... bitches suck....
    you were unaware your marrige was in trouble, i think that news would make me feel better...lol

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your situation...

aldric is offline New Member
    Why are you getting divorced, tcarn??

So is it from the test? I mean, I was a depressed before, but not like this.
    Should I abort?

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    yeah i think you should abort till you head is is in the game. cheer up another on will come along soon and you will be over it. beside the next on will likely be less crazy.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    or you can use it as motivation...... and be like "fcuk i love the bitch so much but i got treated like shit, ill always be there for her when she needs me, but for nowim going to take this test work out every fckuen day, look super good and fiund a woman who will treat me like im the king of the world, and put a fken smile on my face, and make me feel like the bosss and until i find that girl im goinmg to take this extra test i have and plow every girl i can, BECAUSE IM GTL BABY GYM TANNING :LAUNDRY and im going to take that little trip i want and fkuck a nice girl somewhere on the other side of the world or find my wife in europe" KMan i know how depressed you are trust me when i say that, dont let yourself down. Motivate yoursel;f try and tell yourself your going to find that one who treats you right push yourself dude i know its tought but you got it in you.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    roids will amplify the emotions

you might consider quitting this cycle until you are over her, then restarting
    if not, its probably going to be much more of an emotional rollercoaster than it needs to be
    on the positive side, you will probably lean up while not eating

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Emotionally, people act different while on. I am the anti-depressed person on cycle. Always happy feeling good about my self...love the feeling. Your depression may have amplified but i wouldn't blame your depression on the aas at all. You need to find a hobby you can loose yourself in to keep your mind busy with good thoughts...try fitness

However it is my firm belief that when you are on you should be preforming at peak so you get the most out of your investment (physical and cost investments). Your not eating right and I bet your workouts suck. For that i would say save the rest of the cycle..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get it. First I get aggressive for the first week or two then the depression hits me then I level off. Taking and Ai or serms? They get me real bad. Any change in hormone levels will cause mood swings and thats where the acne mainly comes from ( along with high estrogen).

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Monster00101 is offline Junior Member
    Only my first cycle but I feel like a million bucks

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Depression plus roid rage could equal some bad results or someone getting hurt. Keep your head straight Bro and hang in there.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It can effect different people in different ways but looking back over your cycle history Will tell you if this is the normal for you or not, it does sound like its related to your girl rather than the gear because even if the gear wasn't present you would still be feeling like shit because of the split....If you cant train,eat or sleep I'd come off the cycle but the drop in hormones could result in further depression but its a waste staying on cycle if your not training and eating.

Thread Information