markiejw is offline Junior Member

Switch Test Mid-Cycle?

I am currently taking 200/10 Test Cyp from a local lab for a 10 week cycle. I am happy with my results so far but I recently found a different guy for my Test but he only has 300/10 Test Enan. I only bought one of the Test Cyp bottles (5 weeks) and I need to pickup another one here soon.

So my question, would it make a negative difference in results if I switched from Test Cyp 400mg/week to Test Enan 600mg/week?

6'
    175lbs
    BF 7%
    First Cycle

takedownII is offline Member
    no that should be fine...the esters are very similar

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    no that should be fine...the esters are very similar
    Okay. Thank you for the quick response.

laxer50 is offline New Member
    How did Test Cyp treat you for your first cycle? Did u have any side effects?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? you seem a bit light to be using aas... whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by laxer50 View Post
    How did Test Cyp treat you for your first cycle? Did u have any side effects?
    A little irritability but other than that not much. I most just saw the benefits from the gains in size and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    How old are you? you seem a bit light to be using aas... whats your diet like?
    I'm 28. My diet is super clean. I have an ectomorphic body type so I'm taking in around 400g protein a day and around 300g of carbs. I always load up my starchy carbs before the gym. Other than fish oils I take in as minimal fat as I can. It works out to be around 50g a day.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just shoot 400 of the test e, do the math 1.4ml will get you 420 mgs...just saying, why jump from 400 to 600mgs in the same cycle

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    I personally feel a very nice difference between 400 and 600, with no extra sides.

Its not so much that I'm looking to jump to 600. I think I can handle the 600 because I haven't had any problems. The thing is that I can now get the test e 300/10 for $40.00 less than I paid for the test cyp 200/10. Since I have to buy another bottle regardless because one bottle is only enough for 5 weeks and I need 10 weeks worth I just wondered if it would make much of a difference if I switch over.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Well, thats pretty common sense right there bro...but yeah switchin from c to e shouldn't be a problem

IRONMAN_84 is offline Junior Member
    what do u guys think about test p to test e, i was thinking of running test prop 1-3 at 100mg eod and test e weeks 4-12 at 650mg a week, reason being is that i have only a 25ml bottle of test e and wanted to up the dosage to 650mg a week which would only make it 9 weeks at the dosage and i also have a 10ml bottle of test prop unused.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Well, thats pretty common sense right there bro...but yeah switchin from c to e shouldn't be a problem
    haha yea, financially it makes great sense. More juice for less money... I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't mess up my results so far.

Thanks for all the information! I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONMAN_84 View Post
    what do u guys think about test p to test e, i was thinking of running test prop 1-3 at 100mg eod and test e weeks 4-12 at 650mg a week, reason being is that i have only a 25ml bottle of test e and wanted to up the dosage to 650mg a week which would only make it 9 weeks at the dosage and i also have a 10ml bottle of test prop unused.
    Not the right plan you would have to run both from day 1 using the prop for fast gains while you wait for the test e to kick in then drop the prop

IRONMAN_84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Not the right plan you would have to run both from day 1 using the prop for fast gains while you wait for the test e to kick in then drop the prop
    what would the dosage schedule look like for that?

If you want to propose a cycle start a new thread with your stats and cycle plan, I'll be more than happy to offer my opinion on it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONMAN_84 View Post
    what would the dosage schedule look like for that?
    you nd to create your own thread mate, you're hijacking just a tad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    I'm 28. My diet is super clean. I have an ectomorphic body type so I'm taking in around 400g protein a day and around 300g of carbs. I always load up my starchy carbs before the gym. Other than fish oils I take in as minimal fat as I can. It works out to be around 50g a day.
    what does a typical diet day look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what does a typical diet day look like ?
    I'll have 6 meals a day with 2 shakes.

First meal - egg whites, red potatoes, cottage cheese, cheerios
    Second meal - egg whites, cottage cheese, bread
    Third meal - boneless/skinless chicken tenders, brown rice, red potatoes
    Shake
    Fourth meal - salmon fillet, vegetables
    Fifth meal - salmon fillet, turkey bacon, vegetables
    Shake
    Six meal - red meat only, ribeye steak is my favorite but its a little fatty

I pasted the actual diet with the PCF breakdown but it said waiting for a mod to approve it... not sure how long that takes.

Blog Entries
    I'll have 6 meals a day with 2 shakes.

First meal - egg whites, red potatoes, cottage cheese, cheerios
    Second meal - egg whites, cottage cheese, bread
    Third meal - boneless/skinless chicken tenders, brown rice, red potatoes
    Shake
    Fourth meal - salmon fillet, vegetables
    Fifth meal - salmon fillet, turkey bacon, vegetables
    Shake
    Six meal - red meat only, ribeye steak is my favorite but its a little fatty

I pasted the actual diet with the PCF breakdown but it said waiting for a mod to approve it... not sure how long that takes.
    uuuggghhh, potatoes at breakfast?!lol

just at a glance- cheerios, sugary crap
    chicken tenders? are these processed?
    turkey bacon? processed?

uuuggghhh, potatoes at breakfast?!lol

just at a glance- cheerios, sugary crap
    chicken tenders? are these processed?
    turkey bacon? processed?
    Well, I take in the potatoes early because they're a great source of carbs. I know they're starchy but from what I understand, especially with my body type, it's okay to take in starchy carbs pre-workout because I'm going to use them up. I know the cheerios are a little sugary, like 1 gram, but I basically take in like 0 sugar through the day, I guess I figured a little is better than just cutting it out totally. The chicken tenders are not processed but the turkey bacon is. A lot of times I'll end up eating turkey breasts instead of the tenders but I prefer the tenders. The bacon I just throw in there as a filler to add a little more to that meal.

Blog Entries
    Well, I take in the potatoes early because they're a great source of carbs. I know they're starchy but from what I understand, especially with my body type, it's okay to take in starchy carbs pre-workout because I'm going to use them up. I know the cheerios are a little sugary, like 1 gram, but I basically take in like 0 sugar through the day, I guess I figured a little is better than just cutting it out totally. The chicken tenders are not processed but the turkey bacon is. A lot of times I'll end up eating turkey breasts instead of the tenders but I prefer the tenders. The bacon I just throw in there as a filler to add a little more to that meal.
    try oats for brekkie mate, a far better choice and get rid of the processed stuff. guys in the diet forum will help you out in more detail, im too lazy lol

try oats for brekkie mate, a far better choice and get rid of the processed stuff. guys in the diet forum will help you out in more detail, im too lazy lol
    Yea, I posted it like a week ago but it still says waiting for a mod approval. I even PM'd one of them but they still haven't posted it. I think I need more posts or something, I dunno.

Thanks for the input though. I'm really loving the gains I've had so far and want to do whatever I need to keep them coming. I'll pickup the oats and drop the cereal.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I posted it like a week ago but it still says waiting for a mod approval. I even PM'd one of them but they still haven't posted it. I think I need more posts or something, I dunno.

Thanks for the input though. I'm really loving the gains I've had so far and want to do whatever I need to keep them coming. I'll pickup the oats and drop the cereal.
    you cant pm until reaching 50 post iirc. just list out the diet on a thread post like this

Thread Information