ateamnz is offline New Member

high blood pressure

Hey guys,

im 21 years old, blood pressure is highesh take it alot, the last few months, train 6 day s a week weights 20-30 interval cardio sessions 20-30min, body fat is 12-13%

b/p is usually 140/60-70 all times of the day, with no stimulates etc first thing 5am in morning or 10 at night.

Have had my cholesterol checked, and numbers were normal etc, im 94kg and 180cm tall, doesnt run in my family or anything...

no meds that will effect this blood pressure? maybe stress but shouldnt push it up this much, i was usually 110/70 normally

any ideas.. have garlic etc and foods to keep it down the last few weeks to..

was thinking i use to eat heaps of canned tuna and the mucury content thats why its pushed up so much?

any ideas anyone?

no blood pressure medicine helps? or am i reading this wrong?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Baby aspirin a day and/or 2-3g daily of Hawthorne berry.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High sodium intake?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Have you used Clen or anything else similar to it?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Baby aspirin a day and/or 2-3g daily of Hawthorne berry.
    This combination would be effective for several reasosns. I read a study that baby aspirin before bed resulted in clinically significant lowering of systolic blood pressure. Also Hawthonre work a couple ways to lower bp but most notably its an ACE inhbitior - which is the MOA for many prescribed BP meds.
    Oh a side note - those taking clen concerned with safety - almost any issue in that area could be reduced drmamtically by simply taking hawthorne berry.

Check your diet (notably sodium) maybe try this , but sometimes high bp is an indication of other issues. Its prob best to see a doctor , even if you consult with him and decide you want to change diet and try the above and come back and have him check you out again.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    forgot to mention - can of tuina = over 600 mgs of sodium ...thats 25% of rda ......

ateamnz is offline New Member
    thanks guys, have tried lowering my tuna intake, dont add any salt to foods, doctor says not worth medicating for....ill try those other suggestions but is baby asprin a long term thing or take it untill its lowered and then jump off it? no haven't taken anything like clen .

recently ive had a ultra sound on my heart 40min one and also tons of ecg's and everything was normal?

running out of options?

Thread Information