Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

How many of you have tried Ronnie Rowlands Slingshot method?

Hey guys, Who has had success with Ronnies Slingshot method using AAS for a long period of time using reload/deload?? I plan on giving this a go and wanted some feedback from the board on anyone who has tried and what were your results?? Seems effective for making continuing gains instead of YO YOing year after year but don't know if you will be stuck on HRT for life. THoughts guys???

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Im not familiar with this.. any details?

look up in the stickies where is says " you gotta read this" started by Ronnie Rowland. Its the very first one.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    You will be a lifer...

What is your opinion based on? Have u tried it or know someone who has??

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    there isnt rlly anything to say, its just a matter of how dedicated your are to the sport. if your goal is to be a pro bber and are willing to take on the risk then do it. if you arent reasdy to make bbing your number 1 priority then dont do it.

He states that the system is to accommodate everyone from recreational to pro bodybuilder. Im just trying to find people who have applied these methods and what were there experiences and how one recovered when the user came off this method if one actually came off. He's states with proper pct throughout and if done correctly u should have no problems with recovery.

bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member
    I read this article as well and as much as I'd love to be on the juice blowin up year round I thought this was a bad idea. I just cannot imagine how being shut down the majority of the time and then doing a quick recovery, if you even fully recover, will allow you to be normal when you finally throw in the towel and quit this method. Perhaps I'm wrong but it scared me too and I'm thinking forget this unless someone can prove otherwise.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems like an interesting way to achieve constant muscle mass. Just depends what your goals are and how far you want to take it?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    anyone can share what the achieved not just opinions ????????

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Bump

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Im wandering about this myself. dont want to be trt yet though..

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to try one phase of it meaning 20 weeks total 4 being deloads. At the end of this I will do full pct and take much time off and not jump right back in it.

I can't come to grips running full blown cycles year round. I don't want to be lying in a hospital bed in my 60s wondering if my long AAS put me there.

Even though this could happen with my recreational use now.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    I'm going to try one phase of it meaning 20 weeks total 4 being deloads. At the end of this I will do full pct and take much time off and not jump right back in it.

I can't come to grips running full blown cycles year round. I don't want to be lying in a hospital bed in my 60s wondering if my long AAS put me there.

Even though this could happen with my recreational use now.
    I agree with u bud, I think ill give it a go for 20 to 30 weeks then do the full blwn pct and take some time off as well as get blood work to make sure things are normal before jumping back on another 20 weeker. Program seems unbelievable for making progressive gains but as everyone else says "how far are u willing to take it and how dedicated are u" even though I am a recreational user as well

I Agree,

Ronnie is right though, those that do cycle time +pct equal time off are definitely going to lose most gains and in the end keep yo yoing.

But obviously that's healthier.

Oh I'm also following his 4 day workout routine . Monday Tuesday thursday Friday. 3 exercises with 4 sets , it's kicking my butt!

I Agree,

Ronnie is right though, those that do cycle time +pct equal time off are definitely going to lose most gains and in the end keep yo yoing.

But obviously that's healthier.

Oh I'm also following his 4 day workout routine . Monday Tuesday thursday Friday. 3 exercises with 4 sets , it's kicking my butt!
    Yea I would have to say it is probably healthier but I do see his point in why u would make more gains instead of yoyoing all the time and yes I'm following his training split as well and its killer dude. Good to see someone else on the same path.

Yall guys let us know how it goes after pct!

In my second week now of test 500 deca 400

Bout to finish my test dbol then will deload for two weeks then reload with test tren for eight more. Pretty excited about the tren, never used it before. Hopefully after this slingshot method pct will go very well.

Let us know,

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    with such a short deload time this would not be recovery friendly imo

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i plan on doing it started this week.. doing 8 weeks on 2weeks off 8 weeks on.. you need to use short ethered compounds such as tren ace, test prop, NPP.. orals.. etc..

i do not continuing this unless you are on TRT already.. doing it here and there is alright.. but if you do three or for cycles of this you run the risk of never being able ot fully recover.. where as if you are on TRT it doesn't matter

He said long esters like enth and deca are fine.

Actually likes them better so your not s pin cushion for 20 weeks.
    Last edited by slimshady01; 05-13-2011 at 04:22 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    He said long esters like enth and deca are fine.
    did he?? i would just think that there would be no time for your receptors to recover with something like deca

Read the entire thread for those of u who had questions. He pretty much answers anything u need to know

Pardon me read ronnies entire sticky

For the long esters he said to just drop the dose for 2 weeks during the deload ( for instace if u were doing 500mgs of test a week drop it to 250 for 2 weeks them ramp it up to 750mgs on your next reload same priciple apllies to deca drop from 400 to 200 during deload then ramp back up to 4 or 500mgs on ur reload

For the long esters he said to just drop the dose for 2 weeks during the deload ( for instace if u were doing 500mgs of test a week drop it to 250 for 2 weeks them ramp it up to 750mgs on your next reload same priciple apllies to deca drop from 400 to 200 during deload then ramp back up to 4 or 500mgs on ur reload

Let us know,
    Will do my friend. Pm me on ur progress from time to time

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    dirtysouth I sent you a pm. Machine seems right about the long esters and not giving the receptors time to clean out. Also factor in the RAMP IT UP each time and it compounds the issue. However, correct me because I am probably wrong. If test cyp for example last 18 days, you take 14 days off, then pin agian with 500 mgs of cyp, 250 mgs will hit you in 9 days. That would be a total of 23 days to clean up. I just started my second 8 on 2 off today. I'll see how it goes.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    did he?? i would just think that there would be no time for your receptors to recover with something like deca
    yeah he does, seems to preffer test e & c over p most of the time and normally only warns of decca's ED issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Hey guys, Who has had success with Ronnies Slingshot method using AAS for a long period of time using reload/deload?? I plan on giving this a go and wanted some feedback from the board on anyone who has tried and what were your results?? Seems effective for making continuing gains instead of YO YOing year after year but don't know if you will be stuck on HRT for life. THoughts guys???
    It certainly isn't for all, but at minimum the 20 week cycles work well. Of course the more time you spend on gives you more of a chance of shutting self down, but he really talks up the use of HCG for maintaining fertility. I think it is very effective and has worked for me so far. I have not tried to run out to 30 weeks, but am not willing to lose fertility yet. I am 35 so the idea of TRT in a few years isn't very scary. I do my own split, but follow his work volume suggestions. He also aids with diet through his question & answer thread. Since following his advice I have went from 274 about 19% to 286 @ 18%.
    I have cycled less than a year, but wish i had read all Ronnie's stuff before the first pin. I feel like i wasted some time, effort, money, and whatever else beforehand.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    It certainly isn't for all, but at minimum the 20 week cycles work well. Of course the more time you spend on gives you more of a chance of shutting self down, but he really talks up the use of HCG for maintaining fertility. I think it is very effective and has worked for me so far. I have not tried to run out to 30 weeks, but am not willing to lose fertility yet. I am 35 so the idea of TRT in a few years isn't very scary. I do my own split, but follow his work volume suggestions. He also aids with diet through his question & answer thread. Since following his advice I have went from 274 about 19% to 286 @ 18%.
    I have cycled less than a year, but wish i had read all Ronnie's stuff before the first pin. I feel like i wasted some time, effort, money, and whatever else beforehand.
    Good Luck
    Your right it is important to incorporate HCG when running long slingshot cycles like these but not absolutely neccessary. He has an interesting PCT at the end of a long run using 1500 to 2500 IUs EOD of HCG for two weeks along with nolva and clomid to try and recovery as best as possible. But everyone is different and recovery will be on a case by case basis. After my Test/ tren run that will be the end of my 30 weeker so we will see how PCT goes and I will keep updates in this thread as best I can for all of you who are curious in using this method. It has been incredible so far but will only know how truly effective it can be when an aggressive PCT is put into place.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    Good Luck
    Your right it is important to incorporate HCG when running long slingshot cycles like these but not absolutely neccessary. He has an interesting PCT at the end of a long run using 1500 to 2500 IUs EOD of HCG for two weeks along with nolva and clomid to try and recovery as best as possible. But everyone is different and recovery will be on a case by case basis. After my Test/ tren run that will be the end of my 30 weeker so we will see how PCT goes and I will keep updates in this thread as best I can for all of you who are curious in using this method. It has been incredible so far but will only know how truly effective it can be when an aggressive PCT is put into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    dirtysouth I sent you a pm. Machine seems right about the long esters and not giving the receptors time to clean out. Also factor in the RAMP IT UP each time and it compounds the issue. However, correct me because I am probably wrong. If test cyp for example last 18 days, you take 14 days off, then pin agian with 500 mgs of cyp, 250 mgs will hit you in 9 days. That would be a total of 23 days to clean up. I just started my second 8 on 2 off today. I'll see how it goes.
    Sent you a PM bro.

Yes please keep us updates. Do you plan on running hcg during cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    Yes please keep us updates. Do you plan on running hcg during cycle?
    I will keep updates for sure and to answer your question, no I will run an aggressive HCG approach along with nolva and clomid
    at the conclusion of the test tren . I plan on taking 8-10 weeks off total anabolics when I'm finished with this slingshot to make a full recovery (hopefully, we will see how blood work is in the end ) then jumping on another 20 to 30 weeker using hcg throughout

I think you just go with test at 250 during deload no deca . Then go 750 test and keep deca at 400

I think you just go with test at 250 during deload no deca. Then go 750 test and keep deca at 400
    Yes that is right, Ronnie will answer any questions in his thread if you pst there.

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information