Thread: i need help!!

gotjuice?? is offline New Member

Post i need help!!

ok so here we go..ive never posted to these forums before but i am really in need of some advice from someone more experienced..what im looking for is for someone to suggest how to cycle the gear i am about to take..

first is a little info about me...i am 28yrs old,5 10 170lbs..(dont know body fat %, but im lean)i have been working out off an on for about 7yrs now..i have done like 5cycles before with moderate results..ive never gotten the really good gains i hear about people getting on there cycle..this time i decided to do a little heavier cycle with a variety of things. im going to list the stuff i have..

1. 2 bottles of cypionate
    2. 1 bottle of deca
    3.120 10mg dball
    4. 2 bottle of tren
    5. 2 bottle of propinate

so i was thinking about doing the cyp, dbal, deca for the first 7 weeks and then the tren and prop the next 7...if anyone has any suggestions on how they would recommend me cycle this i would really appreciate it.

ive read alot of these forums and seen alot of sarcastic answers so if your not genuinly trying to help please spare me the response..thanks

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    get down to the diet section

5 cycles and only weighing 170lbs...

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Not trying to be a dick, but it sounds like you have a diet problem rather then upping the gear, care to post diet macros?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?? View Post
    ok so here we go..ive never posted to these forums before but i am really in need of some advice from someone more experienced..what im looking for is for someone to suggest how to cycle the gear i am about to take..

first is a little info about me...i am 28yrs old,5 10 170lbs..(dont know body fat %, but im lean)i have been working out off an on for about 7yrs now..i have done like 5cycles before with moderate results..ive never gotten the really good gains i hear about people getting on there cycle..this time i decided to do a little heavier cycle with a variety of things. im going to list the stuff i have..

1. 2 bottles of cypionate
    2. 1 bottle of deca
    3.120 10mg dball
    4. 2 bottle of tren
    5. 2 bottle of propinate

so i was thinking about doing the cyp, dbal, deca for the first 7 weeks and then the tren and prop the next 7...if anyone has any suggestions on how they would recommend me cycle this i would really appreciate it.

ive read alot of these forums and seen alot of sarcastic answers so if your not genuinly trying to help please spare me the response..thanks
    adress your diet

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with everyone above. The good news is your problem is solvable without injecting higher doses of drugs. Save the money on extra gear and spend it on chicken!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Food is your best chemical. Need to put on some good lean mass.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

i agree with the diet...i defintly never put enough effort into that part, but this time i actually had a dietitian from my gym make me up a diet..so that part is covered this time around...i just really need info on how those anabolics should be cycled together...please someone help me with that!!!!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Post your diet let our experts pick it apart, if your diet is spot on you won't need all that gear for a successful cycle

once again, im not looking for a diet guys...i just need to kno how to cycle these things....im not trying to be a di**, i just dont have much time and would really really appreciate it if some one just put together a cycle for me/////thank you

usd610 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?? View Post
    once again, im not looking for a diet guys...i just need to kno how to cycle these things....im not trying to be a di**, i just dont have much time and would really really appreciate it if some one just put together a cycle for me/////thank you
    No offense bro, but if you need to know how to cycle those, and you cannot put a cycle together with what you have on hand yourself. IMHO you really have no place cycling in the first place. You should know after 5 cycles, and with all the research you should have done before each, how the different substances work and which would stack well together, as well as what doses are optimal for each.

Thread Information