gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Genetic limit everyone's thoughts

I wanted to know more about everyone's genetic limit. I have a small frame (genetics) I have been lifting for over ten years. some weeks hard others not so hard. The vets here were saying stuff about people cannot go past there limit. What does this mean? I have two pictures of myself at the lake. each a yar apart 2010 2011. and I did not get sick during 2011 or stop lifting for whatever reason. and I basically look the same. I know I am way bigger then if I never lifted for sure, but if there is a limit then why train so hard at gym now.

kelevra is offline Member
    genetic limit (to me) is the reference of the limitations of gains one can make. With that said. Diet & proper training are the keys to reaching that level. Most really aren't too close to that point. I think you could also include quality of gains. Some can be big, but not lean. Some can be lean, but not bigger. A select few can be big and lean. Once you include anabolic your potential for growth increase do to the additional hormones that promote muscle. When you go off those hormones, your body will revert to what its natural hormones can support.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    The limit is farther away than you think. train hard. I like this post^^^^ good reason to find a nice doc for trt in the prime years.

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    genetic limit is your own bodys limit for maintaining mass. Steroids help you push past that, and you try to keep that as long as you can, but eventually you will shrink back down to ur limit. (provided ur past it). Steroids also help you reach ur limit faster also, which is how some people say they keep most gains. because they havent reached their limit, or are just approaching it.

so people use steroids multiple times to push past their current status. Then they go on TRT in their 30s, 40s, and up because of the wear on the natural HPTA. Thats why a PCT is so important, to help restart what was hopefully only paused, and produce natural test again

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks guys. all posts are great. i have no clue if i am at my limit but like i said one year on training and not much growth. is reason I started this post. i enjoy the facts/theories of this topic

kelevra is offline Member
    then you need to look at diet and training habits. Most people under eat and over train.

Thread Information