roostingmx is offline New Member

Sensitive Nipples

Hey Guys,
    I just had a quick question for you.
    I started my first EVER cycle of Test E 2 weeks ago. Yesterday was my second injection.
    Im running 500 a week.
    The thing is I have been experiencing sensitive nipples. Could this be a sign of gyno already?

My stats
    6'0
    Training the last 5 years.
    20 yrs old

The reason for this cycle wasn't to get big and bulky, i'm a athlete (hockey). Just more of a helper on the ice and in the gym.

kelevra is offline Member
    I normally get it about that time too. Me personally, I don't run an AI's anymore. As i found for me that the sensitive nips go away after a few days. Your body has to adjust to the hormones. But yes it could lead to gyno. My suggestion is if it gets worse then start an AI. Some will tell you to hit it before then and start now. Study up on the side effects of your AI and make your choice.
    Good luck

How long should I wait to make this decision on the AI? This is my second injection of my first ever cycle, how long would you think til it goes away?
    Last edited by roostingmx; 05-15-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roostingmx View Post
    How long should I wait to make this decision on the AI? This is my second injection of my first ever cycle, how long would you think til it goes away?
    about a week for me, but i am not very prone to gyno. If it becomes painfull or continues to increase in sensitivity, then it would be a good time to jump on. It moslty depends on you..

MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member
    I started my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate 3 weeks ago. During week 2 I started experiencing sensitive nipples as well. It went away after about a week. It seems to be common among first time users.

mustang331 is offline Member
    you're two weeks into and only on your second injection? You should be on your 4th.. Are you injecting 500mgs at one shot?

Also why in the world are you jumping the cycle gun at 20 years old?? Do you realize you can grow and get better at "hockey" so much right naturally

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are very young to be doing aas. your body is still growing. (whether you think so or not) but to answer your question I know many guys that start an ai from the start of a cycle, and some others that wait till they feel a lump then start there ai. everyone is different.
    my question is are your nipples bigger, harder, or just sensitive.
    kelevra were yours just sensitive or did they get harder bigger. then went away. never heard of sensitive nipple going away without ai

just sensitive when i would brush up against something i would notice it.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    you are very young to be doing aas. your body is still growing. (whether you think so or not) but to answer your question I know many guys that start an ai from the start of a cycle, and some others that wait till they feel a lump then start there ai. everyone is different.
    my question is are your nipples bigger, harder, or just sensitive.
    kelevra were yours just sensitive or did they get harder bigger. then went away. never heard of sensitive nipple going away without ai
    Not sure if its just in my head but i've actually noticed that my nipples look bigger on the cycle im doing now which is my first @ 250mg/week.
    Do larger nipples have anything to do with gyno?

Doing the shot 500ml all in one, and my nipples are only sensitive when I touch them. My nipples are deffinatly sticking out and they are hard.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    just a couple points I want to add here. if you wait til there is a lump its prolly too late. gyno does not happen overnight. there are much worse things than gyno in regards to estrogen.

for 1 estrogen is more suppressive than test in high levels, so just cause your not getting gyno symptoms doesnt mean high E isnt doing bad things in your body. high estrogen is just bad no matter which way you slice it.

Thread Information