chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hey everyone just need some insight on my recovery. Feeling like crap mentally

Hi everyone i just came off a prop and tbol cycle and am pretty messed up mentally but I dont have the weight gain. I actually lost about 10 pds. Though maintained strength and muscle while cutting a lot of fat during the cycle. I was actually eating so much protein I had to start taking probiotics to get my hunger back since I did not want to eat anymore but was hungry. Currently on the 3 week of pct and have roller coaster type emotions. I am wondering when this will subside. I have been talking to marcus in pm's and he gave me some advice I am going to be following for extending my pct. You know I have had this reoccurring mental anguish since I was younger because I was an uneducated and ignorant kid that did a few cycles when I was in my early 20s. My testes are back and everything but I am just very depressed all day with some periods of happiness. Any ideas or insight anyone can provide so I can be a happy and care free guy? I am at the point where things dont make me happy or they do mementarily. I have been entertaining the idea of cruising at this point since I feel normal when I am on.

age 32
    weight at peak of cycle 208
    weight as of now 197-99
    Lot of water weight was lost.

chi
    Also should note that my libido is almost non existant. I can get hard when I am with a girl I have been talking to but other then that I dont think about it too much.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry man, I have gone through that both times I cycled. The first cycle was wose, it lasted about a week. The second was much better, only about 4 days of deep depresion like your describing.

I think hcg helped me recover faster.

gl

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Also should note that my libido is almost non existant. I can get hard when I am with a girl I have been talking to but other then that I dont think about it too much.
    I'm guessing you know that's because your test levels are in the toilet?

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Sorry man, I have gone through that both times I cycled. The first cycle was wose, it lasted about a week. The second was much better, only about 4 days of deep depresion like your describing.

I think hcg helped me recover faster.

gl
    I'm guessing you know that's because your test levels are in the toilet?

Thanks gymfu. I have access to hcg but have not taken it. Can it still be taken right now? I am in a bad place big time just want to get out of this it is terrible. This has been for like 2 weeks now. My balls have come back.

Well at this point don't know if hcg will help, need to run this by some more experenced guys. Hcg contains the LH wich tells your testies to produce more testosterone . It is usally used either at the end of a cycle or the entire cycle.

How long have you felt this bad?

chi
    Should note my pct just in case. Also was on a 8 week prop tren cycle but cut out the tren after 2 weeks because of the sides and added 4 weeks of tbol in the end.

pct as follows

week 1-100mgs clomid 40mgs nolva
    week 2-4 50 mgs clomid 20 nolva
    week 5-6 20 mgs nolva (added by marcus)

chi
    Well at this point don't know if hcg will help, need to run this by some more experenced guys. Hcg contains the LH wich tells your testies to produce more testosterone . It is usally used either at the end of a cycle or the entire cycle.

How long have you felt this bad?
    going on 3 weeks now gymfu and you are right that is when hcg is used so I have researched and been told. Maybe I can still use it. I linked this thread to swifto since he is the resident expert on hcg.

Yea let him tell you what to do. But my thought is that hcg will help bring your test levels up and would help you feel better, but you need your pituitary to see that you need more test and produce the LH on it's own and supplying it with hcg will not help on that end.

Three weeks is too long. I've never heard of that, a friend of mine cycled with out a pct at all and recovered (well felt better) in only a week. I feel for you man. Are you sure your pct drugs are ligit?

If this continues you might need to look into trt. I think any of us using AAS need to accept that we might have to get on trt.

chi
    Yea let him tell you what to do. But my thought is that hcg will help bring your test levels up and would help you feel better, but you need your pituitary to see that you need more test and produce the LH on it's own and supplying it with hcg will not help on that end.

Three weeks is too long. I've never heard of that, a friend of mine cycled with out a pct at all and recovered (well felt better) in only a week. I feel for you man. Are you sure your pct drugs are ligit?

If this continues you might need to look into trt. I think any of us using AAS need to accept that we might have to get on trt.
    Gymfu good advice bro. You are right about the hcg and my pituitary. You know I know people feel good when they are on test but I felt like this should be the way i feel. My pct stuff is from a reputable research company that had been recommended to me. I think the fact that I had done a few cycles when I was younger and did not use pct while i was on deca and test has a lot to do with how I am feeling now. You know marcus give me the same advice about trt and that evenutally any of us that use aas will have to get on it. Thing is now I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get blood work done in order to see my test results because they may not be stable.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Gymfu good advice bro. You are right about the hcg and my pituitary. You know I know people feel good when they are on test but I felt like this should be the way i feel. My pct stuff is from a reputable research company that had been recommended to me. I think the fact that I had done a few cycles when I was younger and did not use pct while i was on deca and test has a lot to do with how I am feeling now. You know marcus give me the same advice about trt and that evenutally any of us that use aas will have to get on it. Thing is now I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get blood work done in order to see my test results because they may not be stable.
    Well it's true that you levels won't be stable, but if you haven't recovered in three weeks, I wonder (and I don't know) if your ever going to. And I wouldn't live feeling like that if I could advoid it. Once you decide that trt is your only choice just go and get it done. So what if your levels are not stable, right?

I'm no expert, maybe you can recover with more time.

chi
    Well it's true that you levels won't be stable, but if you haven't recovered in three weeks, I wonder (and I don't know) if your ever going to. And I wouldn't live feeling like that if I could advoid it. Once you decide that trt is your only choice just go and get it done. So what if your levels are not stable, right?
    I'm no expert, maybe you can recover with more time.
    I know you aren't don't worry but it does help me out to listen what you have to say. I am also wondering if I am going to recover. I want to just jump back on but I do not want to be reckless either.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    I know lots of guys that feel this way on Clomid. Im FAR from an expert on it, but you may want to consider dropping it in place of something else (Torem maybe?).

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz View Post
    I know lots of guys that feel this way on Clomid. Im FAR from an expert on it, but you may want to consider dropping it in place of something else (Torem maybe?).

mogame you think its the clomid? Anybody else hear of this? Good to know though huh.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    It's been many years since I've posted in this forum, but I was just glancing through some of the threads and came across this one. Chi--I am also not an expert, but I am 99.9% sure that it's the clomid. I had the exact same problem when I ran it; didn't eat for six days (well, nothing but protein shakes) and missed work for 4 days. My advice is, if you have something else to replace the clomid, drop it now. Wait a few days, and you should start coming back to normal. Don't worry, bro, you'll be fine.

chi
    musclestack thank you man that gives me hope bro. what can i use instead of clomid?

Thread Information