Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post

He should have just ate her out until the timber hardened
    Lol thats some funny stuff.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    Post count means nothing. Okay OP don't do AAS until 25 but you can enlist in the military and take a bullet at 18. I wonder which one will effect your HPTA worse? LOL If you really think telling someone thats has his mind made up to take AAS is going to wait 5yrs your crazy. It is what it is and I would much rather tell someone how to do it properly.
    I understand what you are saying. The point isn't whether to tell someone they CAN'T take AAS when under 25...it is whether to take responsibility for advising someone to take them when under 25. If they make up their mind to do it, then I say go ahead and take them, but no one here is obligated to give advice to someone for whatever reason. Those reasons are usually age and experience. They can go a hundred other places to get advice, places that don't have the "over 25" guideline. In my mind, when a kid says "I'm gonna do it, and if you don't help me I will mess it up and you will be responsible" is 100% wrong. The person that chooses not to help them is NOT responsible, the kid is responsible.

You have chosen to give advice to someone without knowing anything about them. Others have chosen to tell him to wait. It is what it is.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    So by your analogy if a guy is 25yrs plus and YOU give him advice and he dies because he had some unknown underlying medical condition the AAS sets off your in the clear? I just wanted to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    This guy jumped off a building and lived, I think im gonna try it.

You know what? That does look like fun.

armon91 is offline New Member
    Stop all this arguing. It was really just a simple question. I know im responsible for my actions. I know how to do everything and im not some stupid 20 year old that knows nothing. I know my shit.

I was plannin on doing a test e cycle anyways. Just scared about fuking up my endocrine system. And now my test levels going back to normal after the cycle.. but if i decide to do it. I will know my risks it'll be my decision to take that chance.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass EffecT View Post
    I am not trying to confuse anyone, just putting in my two cents. I never said Test E was bad, or horrible for you, or anything like that. All I stated, was that in my opinion.... "opinion, that's it".....Test P is a more effective form of Test. If I am totally wrong on that statement, than shoot me....I was not trying to mislead anyone. I apologize if I did, just giving my 2 cents...thats all....also, I do educate myself, so I don't think that education on the matter is the issue, I just think its opinion who would would rather use what.
    BTW, how can you have an opinion when you admittedly are only now 2 weeks into your first cycle with test P?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Worth-It-*****

You can't say that test P is better than anything else when it is all you have tried (and you're now worried that it isn't doing much).

Sorry, but "opinions" based on some crap you have only read don't count. They just make you a parrot.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by armon91 View Post
    Stop all this arguing. It was really just a simple question. I know im responsible for my actions. I know how to do everything and im not some stupid 20 year old that knows nothing. I don't know shit.

I was plannin on doing a test e cycle anyways. Just scared about fuking up my endocrine system. And now my test levels going back to normal after the cycle.. but if i decide to do it. I will know my risks it'll be my decision to take that chance.
    Here, I fixed that for you

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    So by your analogy if a guy is 25yrs plus and YOU give him advice and he dies because he had some unknown underlying medical condition the AAS sets off your in the clear? I just wanted to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.
    Have a read...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information