Thread: Need Help ASAP

KillerTrever is offline New Member

Need Help ASAP

Im looking to buy some supplements and am just begging. I weigh about 137 and am 20 years old. Im like 5'8 ish tall and skinny . Im not looking to get really huge just a little bit and thats it and i can only afford to take one supplement. I was thinking of doing an Androl only cycle for about 3-5 weeks but people say its useless. So if anyone can reccomend an only cycle supplement that is in capsule form that would be really helpful.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Food...that's it.

Mass EffecT is offline New Member
    Dude, at being a beginner, weighing 137 lbs and only 20 years old....I would NOT recommend using gear. You need to get a good diet in place, get a good work out routine & find a baseline first. You will definitely pack on pounds and muscle if you work out naturally,& eat right.... especially since you are just starting.. As far as a supplement, I would say any standered creatine should do the trick for now as well as protein of course.

court628 is offline New Member
    I would also highly urge you to avoid gear now. You are asking for big problems long term. Your best best is to really get a good diet and stick to it. I would also consider a personal trainer to get you headed in the right direction.

I read an article written by one of the vets, sorry can't find the link, that talked about keeping gains after a cycle. You will only keep what your body can maintain. If you eat like a 135lb guy you'll be right back to 135lbs even if you gain 25lbs on AAS. You have to eat like a big man if you want to gain weight. That means that before you start AAS you have to establish your eating regiment. I wish AAS was the magic pill to make me big. Sadly, it isn't. You have to plan things out and follow your plan.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    You would be throwing your $ away at this point. Significantly increase your caloric intake and time in the gym. Educate yourself on the world of weight training. And be patient. Its a lifestyle, not a weekend hobby.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^what every one said.....

Thread Information