munsun86 is offline Junior Member

Question regretting 1st cycle night gyno? depressed?

this is going to sound really strange but..

1sy cycle started out on the wrong foot taking way to much gear and thanks to some great advice on hear started taking 40mg dbol per day 500mg test c per week!

i have been natural bb for years and did a few comps last year this path is now over and i starting to regret taking roids.

i might be pariond but i think i getting gyno but only at night. in the morning i get up chest looking good nips fine by 6:30pm my nips and the outer area are puffy(told you this would sound mad)! is it possible to get gyno on a night? is this the start of gyno? i have started taking clomid at 50mg per day for the next week to see if this helps? could it be water retention or i have started drinking alot of coffee?

sorry if this is a stupid question but im worried and now wishing i didnt move over to the dark side.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Thats a good question. We retain more water at night.
    Dbol isnt a beginners steroid . Wish i could give you advice but you should be fine if you Add Nolvadex .

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    How long was your pct? Or are you still in it? Did you use a suicidal ai during it? Have you gotten any bloodwork done? Sounds like your estro is still on the high side from rebound. (Gyno, depression etc) Try aromasin 12.5mg eod for a week or so. Letro would work too, but I don't have any experience with that stuff. Wait and see if a heavy hitter on this site chimes in. Good luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinek69 View Post
    Thats a good question. We retain more water at night.
    Dbol isnt a beginners steroid. Wish i could give you advice but you should be fine if you Add Nolvadex.
    was told to do dbol by the vets on this forum. im hoping its water?

im still only 3 weeks in to a 6 week cycle hitting the nolvadex to be on the safe side. any advice is good advice at the moment

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if it was your 1st cycle.Who told you to do more than one compound?I have a hard time believing that.Drop the Dbol add a ai like Adex at .25 ED.Good luck.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    You don't need clomid on cycle. I would do .25 EOD arimidex and if nipples still sensitive or 2 puffy then go to ED .25... Why is your cycle only 6 weeks?? Test c doesn't really kick in till week 5 and you won't get the full effect probably till week 7 or 8. Do dbol for 4 weeks then stay on the Test for 12 weeks.

IMHO i think arimidex is the best chemical to take on cycle. Drop the nolva and save it for your PCT.

cb714 is offline Member
    For the short time I've been on this forum I have never seen anyone suggest to a newbie, including myself, to take more than one compound for your first cycle, especially not from a vet. Everyone always says the same thing over and over...stick with test e 500mg/week.

From what I have gathered Nolvadex is your best bet though.

Good luck.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Might want to post a question for Swifto......my .02

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

buffgator is offline king of mass
    if you are not happy and regret starting this cycle then the best thing to do would be to stop and run pct and be done.

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    For the short time I've been on this forum I have never seen anyone suggest to a newbie, including myself, to take more than one compound for your first cycle, especially not from a vet. Everyone always says the same thing over and over...stick with test e 500mg/week.

From what I have gathered Nolvadex is your best bet though.

Good luck.
    THIS IS MY FIRST POST WHERE I WAS TOLD TO TAKE DBOL

go to http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ghlight=UNWELL

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    if you are not happy and regret starting this cycle then the best thing to do would be to stop and run pct and be done.
    now i cant go back to natural, i feel i need to push on!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by munsun86 View Post
    THIS IS MY FIRST POST WHERE I WAS TOLD TO TAKE DBOL

go to http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ghlight=UNWELL
    This is people hear what they want to hear. Majority of people TOLD you to run 1 compound. 2 people said maybe run d-bol. Again people hear or read what they want to.

And you taking advice from the guy at the gym using synthol?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    LMAO the 4th post on that thread told u to run test only then me myself and i told u 2 posts later to drop ur test to 500 and only run test... U didnt listen to the majority of ppl ..

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    This is people hear what they want to hear. Majority of people TOLD you to run 1 compound. 2 people said maybe run d-bol. Again people hear or read what they want to.

And you taking advice from the guy at the gym using synthol?

this is bs! buffgator (almost 3000 posts) told me it was a good choice when i said im going with 30mg dbol and 500mg test nothing else.

in fact once i said this nobody said no at all, so i went ahead!

if dropping the dbol is the right thing to do i will!! can anybody tell me about my gyno problem?? do we hold more water at night?

im new to this and im asking for help for somebody i can trust. i have already had some shocking advice from a so called buddy at the gym!

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    FOR your first cycle u should only run one compound.... there said it agian drop the dbol .. run the test. take an ai gyno solved. and someone did answer ur question above. "we retain more water at night."

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    FOR your first cycle u should only run one compound.... there said it agian drop the dbol.. run the test. take an ai gyno solved. and someone did answer ur question above. "we retain more water at night."
    Do exactly that. My choice of AI would be Anastrozol(Arimidex )

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    u can get liquid stane from the banner at the top.
    12.5mg eod

Thread Information