BIG NICE is offline Associate Member

Steroid Blends - opinions?

Hey guys, just wondering on what your opinions are on running a blend, as opposed to stacking from separate vials and calculating your preferred dosages of each compound.

Example of a blend:
    Testosterone Enanthate 100mg., Methandrostenolone 25mg/ml., Oxymetholone 25mg/ml

This blend has a test e base, with dianabol and anadrol . Obviously a strong combination, but I am wondering for my next cycle if I should go with a blend like this to put on size, or just stack my own compounds. I'm just looking for opinions for what options I might have for my next run. Thanks in advance.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    blends suck imo. What advantage is there over doing them separately? You have to stick to the ratio the lab made. If you are having sides you cant adjust the dosages.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Be a good cycle if used separately if u upped the test dosage per week decent gains...

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about using the blend and adding 400 mg test e, since I already have a bottle. Do you think this would be compatable with the dosages of the other two compounds?

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    I found a blend of test prop, tren ace, and masteron all dosed at 75mg per ml. Looking forward to trying it as this is the perfect stack (for me) in my opinion. It's from a well known UGL so I've no doubt the gear is good to go... I just have to wait to recover from surgery before I can even pick up a weight again! UGH!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would never use them.But thats me but some guys like them.Different strokes.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I would never use them.
    I would agree with you on esther blends... I see no point in blending different esters together. If you want fast results than pin prop... if you prefer enanth than be patient or kick start with Dbol or something. But a blend with different compounds seems okay to me. Just saves me from pinning three different vials.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im not a fan of blends - at all. I like to control my dosgaes myself. As gixxer said what if you need to adjust dosages for siome reason as well? Your screwed. Also a blend like the one referred to here imo is particularly foolish. You have a substance you can pin twice a week combined with 2 others you should take multiple times daily to maximize effectiveness. I just dont even see the point of this blend. Sounds like something someonbe threw together thinking people who didnt know better would buy into the wow factor of those 3 compounds combined together - not knowing enough about proper doisage and adminstration frequency to see it is not only less than opitomal but imo it sucks. I wouldnbt even stack this combo seprately much less in a blend.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-29-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i dont like them because what if you have to chane ur dose... id nvr mix a long ester test w dbol and drol in a blend thats dumb! i can see just the two orals and sumthin like test suspension or maybe prop but even then why not just use seperate bottles...

Thread Information