The Wolfman is offline Senior Member

Cutting without an AI?

Hey guys, I am currently cutting - and I am using test-e and tren -e - and it is going good.

I am taking 0.5mg of letro every now and again, but I find that it screws up my joints (especially) my elbows for a period of 3-5 days, and then it goes away - but then comes the bloat again too.

I don't have any problems with gyno etc on this cycle, but if I dont take an AI, I bloat a little bit, not too bad - and I am sure this will be better once I get a little lower of the bodyfat, i'm about 14% at the moment, going to go down to 6%.

So should I just drop the AI, and carry on? Don't mind beeing a little bloated and full at the moment either, since I have no need to be dry at this moment. Kinda torn about this, but I feel like the letro is taking out of my strength, and ability to workout, about 3-5 days after I have taken it.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    why cut with test e? just makes it harder than prop.. but its ur diet mostly
    Clean up ur diet a lil more
    switch ur AI. Letro is pretty much the strongest one out there, with that being said its not always the best...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    First, your letro protocol is beyond ineffective: you take .5mg letro "every now and again".

Second, if bloat is your only concern, you don't need something as powerful as letro, I'd suggest tappering off the letro and continuing on something milder, like aromasin , for the duration of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    why cut with test e? just makes it harder than prop.. but its ur diet mostly
    Clean up ur diet a lil more
    switch ur AI. Letro is pretty much the strongest one out there, with that being said its not always the best...
    My diet is clean, and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    First, your letro protocol is beyond ineffective: you take .5mg letro "every now and again".

Second, if bloat is your only concern, you don't need something as powerful as letro, I'd suggest tappering off the letro and continuing on something milder, like aromasin, for the duration of your cycle.
    I did write that a bit misleading.
    I take 0.5mg E3.5D, with my enanthate injections!

I will probably just not take my next dosages, and buy some arimidex if the bloat gets too bad - if not, I will continue to not take anything!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    I did write that a bit misleading.
    I take 0.5mg E3.5D, with my enanthate injections!

I will probably just not take my next dosages, and buy some arimidex if the bloat gets too bad - if not, I will continue to not take anything!
    What's your cycle? and cycle experience? How gyno prone are you?

I've had good success with letro on higher dosed cycles at .25mg M, W, F. It works for me, since it's a low enough dose to keep E down, but not high enough to tank my E too much.

You could try that, or like I said before, try a milder AI, especially if you're not severely gyno prone, and just trying to keep bloat down.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Sometimes estrogen really ****s up your cuts. I had a very low BF but i still look like i had some fat on because of the god damn water retention. I hit some adex 1mg EOD and i was PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELED.

Thread Information