Sharing my experience, hope it helps someone out.
Just finished my third cycle, lasted 10 weeks at 600mg test prop, my previous two cycles were the same and both were done last year.

I didnt do a proper PCT after my first cycle, just about a week of nolvadex at 20 mg 3 weeks after my last shot. I had problems getting an erection shortly after and it took me about 4 months before my body returned to about 80% my previous state prior to the cycle.

My 2nd cycle i did not do a proper PCT again but this time for about 6 months after i had lost all interest in sex. I began thinking I would never return to normal again and so decided to do a proper PCT soI thought I might as well do another cycle then the PCT.

My PCT:
20mg Nolvadex for 45 days
100mg Clomid for 2 weeks and 50 for a further 2 weeks
1 red rooster pill a day for 45 days. (google this stuff, before i ever took steroids i got some serious mood swings with it and i was horny as hell)
500mg saw palmetto daily
1 tab Novedex XT EOD for 30 days

All of the above was started at the same time

The results:
After being completely limp for months i can tell you that i get the hardest erections I've had since i was a teenager. I getting morning wood, something i hadnt have when im off steroids.
My depression has since disappeared.
A little on Red Rooster: herbal tab i bought OTC and boy it really rocks, i checked the ingredients online and the combination of herbs is incredible for boosting libido, I strongly believed it has a positive effect on testosterone

BTW i couldnt get my hands on HCG . On my last cycle i gained 17 lbs and kept 12lbs.
Hope this helps you guys out.