Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Can someone identify this pain I am having ?

I am on 500 mg/wk of Test Enanthate . I am in my 5th week. I take Liv 52 but I have some of those powdery pills (vitamin C, Potassium Chromate, and Biotin) as supplements. I woke up today with a pain on the right side of my back about midway from the top or bottom. If you reach your hand around to your back, it's about where your thumb would hit. About six inches below the shoulder blade.

Is that my liver ??

I have this liquid Liv 52 and I will admit that I forget to swig it sometimes, because they recommend 3 times a day. But, I am thinking of laying off some of those pill supplements if this is, in fact, where the liver pain is. Any thoughts?

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    stats?
    And how often do you train?
    Are you sure its not just a pulled mucsle?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Its not going to be from LIV 52, test e or your liver.....

Is this a one off.....

Just keep an eye on it, you may have sprained an intercostal muscle when training...

I have done itin the past and it was a bastard, kept coming back when I thought I was recovered.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

6 ft. tall, about 180. 53 years old. I'm pretty sure it's not a pulled muscle. Just started hurting this morning and I didn't do anything heavy in two days. I did some research and it seems to be in the exact spot for liver pain. Feels better when I massage it. Hmmm...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    just sounds like back pumps to me....

Drink 8 litres of water a day and take 5g of taurine.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

I posted the same time as "Baseline" and didn't see his post. I'll look more into it and watch it closely. I like the fact that you both think it's something else. Thanks.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Its the pills / supplements. Your not washing it through your body.leave that alone

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    If you are concerned it might be kidney related try drinking some ocean spray cranberry juice for a few days to see if it helps. They have a reduced calorie blend if you are concerned about the sugar calories.

I just wanted to update. I did some stretching and drank a lot of water. I seriously think the stretching was the key. Just a tight spot in my back, probably due to the increase of weights recently. Thanks to all that calmed me down with the liver theory.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounded like a kidney stone.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I am on 500 mg/wk of Test Enanthate . I am in my 5th week. I take Liv 52 but I have some of those powdery pills (vitamin C, Potassium Chromate, and Biotin) as supplements. I woke up today with a pain on the right side of my back about midway from the top or bottom. If you reach your hand around to your back, it's about where your thumb would hit. About six inches below the shoulder blade.

Is that my liver ??

I have this liquid Liv 52 and I will admit that I forget to swig it sometimes, because they recommend 3 times a day. But, I am thinking of laying off some of those pill supplements if this is, in fact, where the liver pain is. Any thoughts?

i am pretty sure its not your liver it could be possible it could be your kidneys since uts pain in back but i think its a pulled muscle just keep an eye on it

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Liver feels a little lower IMO, plus I rarely see pains like that from shots

Thread Information