Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456

    switching from 750 test + 400 deca to 1500 test?

    I'm currently in week 7 of:
    750mg test EW
    400mg deca EW
    50mg dbol ED (first 4 weeks)

    Is it a good thing to switch to 1500mg test e EW after 8 weeks ?

  2. #2
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    You should know the drill mate... Stats?

    1500mg of test E a week?? Wayyyy to much. What's your reason for such a high dose?

  3. #3
    slimshady01's Avatar
    slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,371
    yeah whats wrong with 750? even that is high. Do you feel like you have stopped growing?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    You should know the drill mate... Stats?

    1500mg of test E a week?? Wayyyy to much. What's your reason for such a high dose?
    i wonder myself,thats a huge dose,my upcoming cycle is nearly the same except im using test cyp instead of test e....i would stay at what you are at,as Dr.Pepper has asked,what is your stats man? im 6'5 270 and my doses are just as yours,imo i would keep the test dose like it is and let the deca do alot of the work....just my .02

  5. #5
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    i wonder myself,thats a huge dose,my upcoming cycle is nearly the same except im using test cyp instead of test e....i would stay at what you are at,as Dr.Pepper has asked,what is your stats man? im 6'5 270 and my doses are just as yours,imo i would keep the test dose like it is and let the deca do alot of the work....just my .02

    270lbs, nice! I wish I was 270lbs... Dammit!, lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    270lbs, nice! I wish I was 270lbs... Dammit!, lol
    lol....and i have hit a brick wall to man,im wanting to get up close to 290 if i can lol...

  7. #7
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    Fuvk! Keep me updated on that! I wish I could get there...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Fuvk! Keep me updated on that! I wish I could get there...
    i eat like a horse,all the right foods and all,its just hard to get in all those cals everyday,plus im recovering from shoulder impingement surgery done back in jan,and this is my 2nd month back working out with my injured shoulder,so im not lifting heavy right now,and its gonna be a few more months before i do lift heavy again,im gun shy as hell right now lol

  9. #9
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    Iv tried a few diets made for me by pro body builders, dietitians and even myself. However I just got onto this guy that's a natural BB and who is super clued up on the whole dieting game. He made me get a blood test to see what blood type I am. Then showed me all these different foods that I was having in my current diet that my body wasn't absorbing as well as others. So maybe look into that. Something new.

    I'm the same as u just coming off an injury! No training for two months. Lost motivation, lost size. Very disappointing! But im back into it second week training, not heavy yet. Sucks not lifting heavy n feeling greet.

    But hang in there be over before u know it.

    Were fully just having our on convo on this OP's thread, lol. Thanks OP

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Iv tried a few diets made for me by pro body builders, dietitians and even myself. However I just got onto this guy that's a natural BB and who is super clued up on the whole dieting game. He made me get a blood test to see what blood type I am. Then showed me all these different foods that I was having in my current diet that my body wasn't absorbing as well as others. So maybe look into that. Something new.

    I'm the same as u just coming off an injury! No training for two months. Lost motivation, lost size. Very disappointing! But im back into it second week training, not heavy yet. Sucks not lifting heavy n feeling greet.

    But hang in there be over before u know it.

    Were fully just having our on convo on this OP's thread, lol. Thanks OP
    well i didnt take off during my PT,i just worked one side of my body lol,except legs,which was the only body part i could work except squats

  11. #11
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    to the op just keel your test where its at, no need to raise it. Everyone thinks these days that they need to always be upping mg's for gains and that simply isn't true.

    Bullseye keep it up you skinny little bastard and you'll hit 290 then you'll think well 300 is only 10 more lbs and 300 is a nice round number.

  12. #12
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    I meant leaving out the deca and then double the testosterone dosis. So basicly i take about the same amount of gear just other gear. I'm recently on peptides so I don't wanna come off just now, just do something else.
    My stats are also about your height. I weight about 260 lbs with 9% bf.
    Not sure why this has to be about stats. If I was 200 and on this dosage I couldnt go and take half and still gain now do I?

  13. #13
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    I understand what your say but by raising your test to that your going to see a shit load of increases in sides with only mild if noticeable at all gains.

  14. #14
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Why no stats?

  15. #15
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Why no stats?
    6'4-5" 260lbs 9%.............

  16. #16
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I understand what your say but by raising your test to that your going to see a shit load of increases in sides with only mild if noticeable at all gains.
    I think you don't really know what you're talking about. 1500 mg is a very good bulk cycle. Done it before and didn't get more sides than 750mg.


    Come one dudes. Don't act like you need to protect me from something, I just wanna get some advice. I wanna know if a switch up like this is good for the gains. I wanna do a contest at the end of this year so I want to get some more out of my time before I'm gonna cut up.

  17. #17
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    well apparently you know it all already. ps im bigger than about 98% of the guys on this board but your right im clueless. Then you still go on to ask again if its good for gains.....your just fishing for someone to tell you what you want to hear.

  18. #18
    TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    well apparently you know it all already. ps im bigger than about 98% of the guys on this board but your right im clueless. Then you still go on to ask again if its good for gains.....your just fishing for someone to tell you what you want to hear.
    Dude, I don't care how big you are. I'm sorry if I agitated you saying that you don't know what you're talking about, but you shouldnt think that everyone responds the same on gear. I know from experience that 1500mg test e is a good cycle for me personally and I don't get more sides from it than from 750mg. The only thing I need to know if switching up the ingredient will give me some extra mass.

    Lets say if I'm taking 375 test + 200 deca a week.
    Would dropping the deca and upping the test to 750 after the 8th week give me new growth?

  19. #19
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    i suppose then that trying is the only way to find out. i have done it the other way around where i have ran deca at 400 week and test at 500, then the last few weeks I've bumped the deca to 800mg while keeping the test the same......seemed to help gains.

  20. #20
    awms is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    1500mg is alot of test!! How many cycle have you done in the past? 1000mg would be more than enouph imo If you have atleast 6 solid successful cycles under your belt but even that is a high dose! Also its good to mix diffrent compounds to keep your receptors guessing...often guys will lower their test dose and up another dose in order to "shock" their body.

    If your not geting results from 750mg anymore Imo a better idea would be to lower your test dose and use more and diffrent compounds depending on your goals?

    1-14 500mg test
    1-12 800mg EQ
    1-6 100mg var a day

    Again it depends on your goal but this is just an example of what I mean.

  21. #21
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    I ran 1500 mg of test + alittle extra and it was awesome just have your ducks in a row and you will be fine. I didnt get bad sides at all but everyone is different. Watch the blood pressure tho

  22. #22
    The Polish Prince's Avatar
    The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA.
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan View Post
    The only thing I need to know if switching up the ingredient will give me some extra mass.
    Doubt it... not at your size. In my opinion you wouldn't notice much difference between 1000mg of test to 1500. The difference between the two would be little to non existent... so at 1500 you're just wasting gear. Up your test to 1000 and your Deca to 500 and see if your body responds. Anything more than that is just overkill in my opinion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •