Odom77 is offline New Member

50 mg dbol is mine real

What's up guys I'm new on here just got some stuff don't no if they real or not can anyone help me out they 50 mg dbol

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Head to the picture section and post a pic of your gear (cover the lab name) and we'll take a look...

It's white plain log I saw other ones mine don't look like them and don't tast like anything that a bad sine

By log... do you mean it's a capsule?

Not capsule. More like a multi-vitamin. Solid white, with edges and has a coating. I tried to post a picture. However I just registered to the forums and it won't let me yet.

Hmmmm... tough to say bro... I've seen Dbol in many different forms before. Definitely a UGL but without knowing which one it's hard to say. Can you PM me the lab name? Mods, if this is a violation of the rules please let me know...

I got no more info it's a good connect I trust the guy he got in bulk so no bottle or anything. I have pic but the site won't let me show think they real or should only time tell

The only way to know then is to run it and see if it's good to go. You're not running this alone are you? What are your stats bro? Age, weight, height, BF%?

U ever seen plain pills 50mg long that don't tast like anything that r real melts quick that's only sine that they real

26 5'11 140 lb I don't feel any diff butt only 3days in bin splitting pill day by day

Is my 50mg real oblong white taste like nothing melts quick tho and no markings

Someone help me I got some stuff not shore if real look oblong pill white melts Dont tast like much don't feel much but only on dat three what y'all think o and 50 mill

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You put something into your body that u have no idea of what it really is? Dangerous.

What do u want us to say? Post a pic

Who knows what any u guys really have I'm just tryin to c if y'all heard of what . Kuzz I haven't seen it yet

I just wanna no if my shit real or wak

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odom77 View Post
    I got no more info it's a good connect I trust the guy he got in bulk so no bottle or anything. I have pic but the site won't let me show think they real or should only time tell
    If you trust the guy then trust him. It's probably an underground lab so you'll just have to watch your weight over the next week and see if you're gaining. Of course, that is assuming your diet is in order and your training is proper. If you're not eating properly or training proper then it's likely you won't see any results, but that doesn't mean your gear is bad, it just means you're not ready.

My dbol is from an underground lab and the pill is a yellow capsule. I trust the guy and I've seen him take it and gain so I knew it was legit.

Why don't you post your stats and your diet/training plan? It'll at least help us tell you if you'll get the gains just from a good diet and workout.
    Last edited by markiejw; 05-31-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: typo

Thread Information