dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Question Test Prop and Winstrol

So I have been on prop and a tri test blend alternating EODOD with the two since the tri blend has test cyp and enanth. 100mg each per 1 ml along with 50 ml of test prop per ml. So I keep the prop at 50mg EOD since I have other longer esters in the system. I fell into alot of cheap prop so I have alot of it and would like to ditch the long esters bc they make getting off gear hell in my opinion and would like to run the prop as the only test. So I decided no tren this round.. I will be adding my newly acquired oil based winstrol at 100mg ED or EOD I am not sure yet... I just feel I am doing myself a dishonor not running the big three AAS types altogether... I have a test, a dht, but because I am not running tren I will not have a 19-nor. Anyhow I read that winstrol is good for promoting tendon and soft tissue repair. Also I read that it reduces SHBG which would allow more free test so would this also correlate to my test working better? Or is free test more likely to aromatize?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could be wrong, but I thought that win was hard on joints and tendons, drying them out.

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    yah I know alot of people say that... Then theres other sources such as some medical doctors, pharmacists, and my book on anabolics that disputes the claim. This is what happens when the medical community will not study steroids as we use them because of "ethics"

Thread Information