mx747 is offline Associate Member

Some advise on this cycle please

test c 200mgs e5d week1-12
    dbol 20 mgs ed week 1-4
    hcg 250 iu 2 x week 1-12
    pct
    clomid 50mgs ed week 1-2
    25mgs ed week 3-5

I havn't cycled in at least five years . In the past have had great results with minimal dosages. I leaning towards just doing the test alone but I have the other gear on hand so I figured Id give it a try.

stats: 35
    170lbs
    bf: havent checked latley but very low.
    training :10years strength/ endurance ,no body building
    Thinking about 6months of cross fit (looks intense)
    diet: Not as clean as it should be , I pretty much eat anything in front of me. Ive always been a vary hard gainer. Ive been blessed at least so far with a rediculose metabolizm.

goals: have always been lean and mean but every once in a while I just like to feel supernatural . Thats the only reason for this cycle. just being honest. Please critique. Please advise on the test dosage . Is every 5d too far apart for levels? Thanks every one.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would recomend every three days. Technically Test C can be doesed once a week but that will cause a rise and fall in levels. That dose is a total of 280mg per week. Little low, I would bump to at least 300mg, and if you have cycled before might try 400-500.

What cycels have you ran in the past?

Hcg is good except I would bump to 500ius every three days starting the last two weeks of the injections and run that up to PCT

The PCT is kinda weak, I would add nolva. Have you had success with that PCT in the past?
    Last edited by gymfu; 06-02-2011 at 07:35 AM.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    A word of advice I've frequently seen on this forum from the big guns is to cut your cycle down to 8 weeks, because that is about the time which it stops being effective anyways

Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    A word of advice I've frequently seen on this forum from the big guns is to cut your cycle down to 8 weeks, because that is about the time which it stops being effective anyways
    I dissagree with the short cycle plan, I'm sure it depends on the person; but for me on a test cycle it takes about 5-6 weeks before it's in full effect. 2-3 weeks is not enough time to get anywhere and not worth doing the cycle IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I dissagree with the short cycle plan, I'm sure it depends on the person; but for me on a test cycle it takes about 5-6 weeks before it's in full effect. 2-3 weeks is not enough time to get anywhere and not worth doing the cycle IMO.
    That sounds like logical reasoning, I imagine you'd be considerably more suppressed after 12weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    That sounds like logical reasoning, I imagine you'd be considerably more suppressed after 12weeks though.
    That is true, I would like to think that a good recovery is possiable after longer cycles, but the tell the truth I'm strugling to recover from my last now. I blame it on the prohormones and androstine I used heavly in my late teens and yearly 20s. I was dumb and thought that if its legal to buy then it's safe.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    That is true, I would like to think that a good recovery is possiable after longer cycles, but the tell the truth I'm strugling to recover from my last now. I blame it on the prohormones and androstine I used heavly in my late teens and yearly 20s. I was dumb and thought that if its legal to buy then it's safe.
    Snap i'm glad you mentioned that, i have some h drol on hand that is just a temptation but i am afraid to damage my endocrine system like you think you did... i always hear about how you shouldn't but then there's people like arnold who have been juicing since they were 16 and as far as i know they suffered no ill effects

Ive cycled four times in the past . Always test only . Added deca once. Always had nolva on hand but never needed it. Not prone to gyno at all. Test dose was Always 200-250mgs twice a week. Always had awsome results but sufferd a bit of acne (probably diet related) Being that its been a while I figured Id try a lower dose.

all cycles were 12 week

Thread Information