Thread: 250mg sustanon

tingo87 is offline New Member

250mg sustanon

Hello guys ive been training into gym's for 2 years now and i've decided to do a sustanon cycle
    1 x 250mg every 7 days for 10 weeks
    I've go 2 questions to make cause im new :P.. what troubles most is that I've read that since you inject sust in your body you stop producting testosteron
    ( from your testicles) if its true how can you avoid that or how you can make your body to re-product your own natural testosterone after the cycle
    And last question is what you other pharmaceutical I have to use to protect my liver-stomach-blood ( i dont know what else )
    That's all thanks for your time

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you need alot more research before doing this. Can we start with stats and well go from there?

fyi sustanon should not be shot once per week doe to half lives of the different esters involved in that "blend" BUt lets get stats first and maybe we can help you out
    age?
    training exp
    wieght?
    bf%?

wt2387 is offline New Member
    Everyone's going to start out by asking for your stats bro. Age, weight, height, bodyfat, and cycle experience. By the looks of what you're saying, I'm assuming you really don't know much about AAS which was exactly where I was at when I first posted. You need to research and read alot more before even considering using AAS by the sounds of it. Start off by reading the educational threads.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...TIONAL-THREADS

training exp : around
    Last edited by tingo87; 06-03-2011 at 02:25 PM.

height : 1,70
    training exp : around 2,5 years but ive "paused" my gym 2months ago and started 1 week ago
    wieght : around 135 pounds well shaped
    i dont know my bf% but i think its less than 15%

I just need those informations just to know how to protect myself I've asked some friends of mine that used sust before but more informations to
    learn and read from you guys would be nice
    Thanks

justify is offline New Member
    These forums have tons and tons of information from thousands of experienced members, Please spend at least 2-3 weeks here, You will get lots of useful information which you need and other info which will help you.

135lbs??????? How tall are you 5'0???? Dude steroids wont do anything for you untill you get your diet in check. You should be wayyyyyyyy heavier than 135 lbs and if you cant get there natually....when you come off steroids....kiss all your gains goodbye. Not trying to be a dick but Eating righht will give you far better results then steroids. diet=70% training=20% steroids=10%

i agree with you then i should do some checks . ..try to gain my fitness back and ill see what to do with sust later then
    thnx for ur time

Thread Information