Thread: SUS 250 cycle

aussie3105 is offline New Member

SUS 250 cycle

hi fellas im into my third week of my sus 250 cycle 1ml E3D getting pretty good gains already about 4kg but I had a bit of extra bf around the mid section when I started and was hoping I would dissapear by now but no changes what so ever the rason is obviously because I dont do any cardio my question is should I start doing cardio now or worry about dropping all the bf once im finnished the cycle

P.S I F**KING hate cardio

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    1. I think your 4 kg is water.. all water. are you using an AI?
    2. stats!
    3. aas do not burn fat
    4. cardio wtf you can simply set the teadmill to the highest setting and walk for twenty minutes 3 times a week and that will surpass.
    5. cardio is not for your gut. it's for your heart think about your car going up a hill... now think about your can going up a hill pulling extra weigh... what is your engine doing ... working harder engine = your heart...
    now i also hate cardio but i like swimming and bball turns out these work great.. find alternative activities play with the kids in the neighboorhood, hit the summer pool somthing you actually enjoy and cardio wont be a factor.
    I can tell you now that your fat will not decrease if your diet is a zilion calories bulking.. all the stories of i gaind 20 pounds ronnie on my first test only cycle are not giving you details and pics about half of that weigh was fat. sound slike you need a lean bulk so eat really clean get macros get bmr tdee and hit the diet section asap before you waste your cycle...

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it's your diet that is gonna lower your bf. As for the cardio, do twenty mins at a fat burning pace but every 4 mins to a 1 min all out interval. Get your heart rate up to max, then settle back into an easy pace. That'll burn more fat and keep your metabolic rate higher throughout the day than just going at one pace.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    i dont agree with this^^^ i say cardio should not be your fat burn time also..maybe off cycle but not on!

aussie3105 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    1. I think your 4 kg is water.. all water. are you using an AI?
    2. stats!
    3. aas do not burn fat
    4. cardio wtf you can simply set the teadmill to the highest setting and walk for twenty minutes 3 times a week and that will surpass.
    5. cardio is not for your gut. it's for your heart think about your car going up a hill... now think about your can going up a hill pulling extra weigh... what is your engine doing ... working harder engine = your heart...
    now i also hate cardio but i like swimming and bball turns out these work great.. find alternative activities play with the kids in the neighboorhood, hit the summer pool somthing you actually enjoy and cardio wont be a factor.
    I can tell you now that your fat will not decrease if your diet is a zilion calories bulking.. all the stories of i gaind 20 pounds ronnie on my first test only cycle are not giving you details and pics about half of that weigh was fat. sound slike you need a lean bulk so eat really clean get macros get bmr tdee and hit the diet section asap before you waste your cycle...
    Probably some is water but I think most is not as I have gained alot of solid muscle in my arms and chest, Im using arimidex 0.5mg EOD, stats are 190cm tall 93kg, 25years old when I started the cycle I was 15-18% bf but now at 22% bf wtf? what do you mean waste my cycle as far as I knew as long as Im getting plenty of proteins and calories are high enough I wont have a problem getting the gains Im after and do you think 750mg/ week is enough sus for my first cycle I thought It was more than enough but I keep getting told I should be doing 1ml EOD

Thread Information