justus32 is offline New Member

Question anyone with expirence.

first off i'm 155lbs 32yrs old 15% bodyfat. not expirenced with roids.
    just bought 200ml or mg whatever of testosterone enanthate .
    Plus 210 anadrol 40 mg pills
    secondly., buddy told me to inject 1/2 cc 3-4 days & divide 210 X 30 days which is 7 a day... does this sound right? more or less?
    i wanna gain 20lbs, i've been doing this for 7 days now...and no difference.
    is this gonna work or did i waste money?
    Last edited by justus32; 06-08-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohhh myyy...

1. No price talk allowed

2. Your to light to be using aas (depending on height)

3. We need more info, but it doesn't look good...

Stats??

Height?
    Cycle exp?
    Diet!!!?
    Last edited by Dr Pepper; 06-08-2011 at 08:19 PM.

what do you need to know?
    5'9" 155-160lbs 32years old male, 15% body fat, workout 3-4 days a week high metabolism
    eat like a champ, 5 eggs fruit yogurt breakfast, nuts snack W/ shake, tuna or fish veggies lunch, more nuts, shake, workout, chicken or steak dinner, shake then bed.
    first cycle ever.
    Last edited by justus32; 06-08-2011 at 08:24 PM.

^^^ above

At that height steriods isn't the answer for you. A good diet is... What's your diet like?

ok thats not what i wanted to hear.... i've been working out for 2 years...and staying the same size and weight... thought roids were the answer now they don't seem to be working or does it take more time?

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    5"9??? 155 lbs for 32 years of age at a height of 5"9 is very thin. Also, are stated your at 15% body fat? You should try and get that down as well. So not only are you super thin... but your body fat is decent, nothing great. For 155 lbs I am thinking your at about 8% to 10% that's how thin you are right now. To be honest, you need to get your weight up before you even think about touching that stuff you got. I know you will prob not want to listen to this but why waste your time, money and go through pinning if your not even ready for it? Lets say you were 30 lbs heavy then you are right now, which would put you up to 185 lbs, you still wouldn't be ready for juice dude. Whoever recommended you to juice, is definitely not giving you sound advice. You should definitely be able to get 20 more lbs with out gear, especially at only 155 lbs. Do not rush to take the easy way out bro. In the end, your gains will be more desirable and acquirable if you watch your diet, and lift naturally. Plus, to be honest with you, you will not even get much as far as gains. Reason being,, is you will need to eat...ALOT. It doesn't seem like your even doing that now, so what makes you think your going to see a total transformation from some gear. Hold on to your stuff, lift right, eat more "healthy" consume more protein, reevaluate in 6 months. You should really check out the diet section here. Not trying to beat you up on your decision to juice, but from your stats, you are no where close....NO WHERE...to even think about it. Sorry.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justus32 View Post
    what do you need to know?
    5'9" 155-160lbs 32years old male, 15% body fat, workout 3-4 days a week high metabolism
    eat like a champ, 5 eggs fruit yogurt breakfast, nuts snack W/ shake, tuna or fish veggies lunch, more nuts, shake, workout, chicken or steak dinner, shake then bed.
    first cycle ever.
    (looks down and shakes head)

Reason your not gaining is because your diet is worthless. I eat everything you posted for breakfast and first snack.

Steroids is not the answer for you my friend.

1. Write down everything you eat for the next 3 days. Everything! Glass milk, a peanut. whatever

2. Get your BMR and TDEE.

3. Compare your diet with your results of how many calories, protiens, carbs, fats(macros)

4. Start training HARD and EATING LIKE A HORSE.

Come back for the juice when your 170 lbs and 12%.

Should not be hard to do. by the way, taking steroids does not make muscle, eating CLEAN MEALS 6 TIMES A DAY MAKES MUSCLE MOTHER****ER~

yea right on....ok so spend like $50 a day on food... got ya!

ok...i get it....i just feel when i eat alot, abs go away all goes to my gut.....but guess you would know.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    What a huge misconception is people think just taking a drug is magically going to make muscle. It's the food and training that builds muscle.

All steroids do is allow you to synthesize more food into muscle mass. Thats it! You'll get huge by just eating a ton of food naturally and training.

Peeps are willing to buy hundreds of dollars on steroids....

No one realizes you don't grow unless you eat. The food is the number one monetary expense.

Thread Information