cageanimal is offline New Member

Best Steroid for MMA

Hi,
    i have my first pro MMA bout cuming up and wanna pick every 1s brains on which DS or Pro Hormones will....

improve speed, power and strength.
    cut fat
    build a small amount of lean muscle
    improve cardio
    help focus and aggression
    zero water retention
    little sides

i understant im asking a lot from this super steroid but does it exist?
    Thanks in advance

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    when is ur fight? steroids dont work over night and u only get out of them what u put into em.

The Rock! is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the pro fight! I'm also a fighter so I wish you the best of luck!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    diet and workouts are 90% of the gains on steroids .

test p for a cycle but thats detectable.

halotest for aggression

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    I don't personally fight but know a few and Var and EQ seem to be used as well as test.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Test, winny, var, eq or **** it, HGH

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    no class man...no class

cageanimal is offline New Member
    ok cheers guys. i am fighting in septmeber, i totally understand that sitting on my arse eating cake for 3 months whilst taking a shit load of winny wont win me a fight but i would like an edge. cardio is a big part and speed/power.... is H-Drol good for cardio? HGH is a bit on the extreme side for me at the mo. Var looks interesting and also epistane? the thing is i dont want to climb weight classes either unless it gives me insane speed n power to back up the fact i will be out reached by half a mile.... im short already for my weight class.
    Thanks for the input guys

Gucks is offline Member
    equipose is good for geting ur cardio up with some good lean gains, good for cutting aswell if u keep ur diet in check. should have a test in there aswell, prop or enanthate .

are u going to be tested 4 the fight..? if so then u could even use test suspension, its undetectable after just 3 days. equipoise is up to 5months. could use IGF-1 as its undetectable and run it with some hGH. deca or winny are always safe bets for lean mass and strength gains, problem is detenction time with deca though. it can be detected for up 2 18 months after use. oral winny is only detectable up to 3 weeks.

mindarchitect is offline New Member
    From my limited knowledge, Anavar will give you good strength gains with minimal sides and zero water retention. Only solid, dry muscle with no estrogenic side-effects . Atheletes where bodyweight matters love it.

Slartbox is offline New Member
    Grats on the fight imo dont bother if your fighting
    Hope you win naturally

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Just goto the gnc and get a nitros oxide booster.(probly spelt wrong)

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard.On View Post
    Just goto the gnc and get a nitros oxide booster.(probly spelt wrong)
    nitric oxide, and how the hell do u think nitric oxide will help some1 do any of the things he's listed? nitric oxide is a vasodialator. it relaxes the veins and artereys for imcreased pumps. theres never been a single bit of evidence that nitric oxide supplements promote muscle growth or performance, their more of a phychological boost then anything else.

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    t-bol might be a consideration. i think its pretty under rated

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I thought roids were illegal in MMA!!! If they are then i hope you tread very carefully and good luck for the future fights and hope you do better than i did.

awms is offline Senior Member
    IMO

Eq/anavar
    HGH

and perhaps small amount of test

Good for the joints, wont bulk up, good strength and recovery.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    nitric oxide, and how the hell do u think nitric oxide will help some1 do any of the things he's listed? nitric oxide is a vasodialator. it relaxes the veins and artereys for imcreased pumps. theres never been a single bit of evidence that nitric oxide supplements promote muscle growth or performance, their more of a phychological boost then anything else.
    Thats what I was going for. Trying to lead him away from AAS
    Hes looking for a quick fix/ miracle drug that isnt out there
    and unless hes going for UFC, he doesnt need to look for it

Valac is offline Member
    Erythropoietin (EPO)

schering is offline Junior Member
    Pretty lame, guess you have no skill or are you just lacking confidence? Guys like you give steroids a different kind of bad rep. Why don't you just train harder and get more focused instead of being lazy and allowing synthetic hormones to win your fight? Its kind of like using a weapon your playing dirty. But oh well its 2011 no one has any class or morels or sense of dignity anymore **** it go kick his ass. But you will have the guilt in the back of your mind "would I have won without them?" And that's where you will really lose, no self satisfaction.

fezz is offline New Member
    In my experience gear has its place in MMA, but it used when you are injured, bumping to the next weight class in the distant future or you doing training camps (3 a day practices). I have found that even in the down time gear makes it hard to fight: as you get so pumped grapling your arms actually cramp, same with legs if you are running an open gaurd alot. I found that it made me slower and overall edurance stayed the same (but with cramps and blood filled arms). IMHO, if you are training to win the fight in the first 5 then maybe its for you, but to gear up for a fight in sept and fight 30 mins prob better off diet/training/rest

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    Erythropoietin (EPO)
    and a nice heart attack to go with it!

Valac is offline Member
    lol nah no heart attack if ur not a moron and take it right ie. pay attention to sides etc.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of MMA guys I'm working with are doing real well on ANAVAR cycles.
    Of course TEST stacked with and AI can be real efective too and not cause
    any abnormal water retention

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    the problem about doing steroids and playing sports just my 2 cents...

What about when you come off...best case scenario you make a full recovery and keep some muscle or had a nice little recomp effect from it.

the problem is most of do not always make a 100% recovery. We might get close say maybe our test levels only drop 5%. Well in the long run is it worth it? I do not think it is unless you are going to continue to cycle into shows/events/fights/games. But as soon as you get tested well your ****ed.

24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    fighter? if your a good fighter you should be focusing on your discipline and should alreayd have that agression unless your planning on entering the fight and hugging the opponent, too many guys think steroids will make then into the best fighter ever, it dont happen, if you cant fight you cant fight, i agree with you schering

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 24tyrone View Post
    fighter? if your a good fighter you should be focusing on your discipline and should alreayd have that agression unless your planning on entering the fight and hugging the opponent, too many guys think steroids will make then into the best fighter ever, it dont happen, if you cant fight you cant fight, i agree with you schering
    most fighters dont take to to be a better fighter. But if you are training 6 days a week and sometimes multiple times a day steroids do help you recover faster, less chance of over training.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    Pretty lame, guess you have no skill or are you just lacking confidence? Guys like you give steroids a different kind of bad rep. Why don't you just train harder and get more focused instead of being lazy and allowing synthetic hormones to win your fight? Its kind of like using a weapon your playing dirty. But oh well its 2011 no one has any class or morels or sense of dignity anymore **** it go kick his ass. But you will have the guilt in the back of your mind "would I have won without them?" And that's where you will really lose, no self satisfaction.
    sounds like you are on the wrong board.

card hunt is offline New Member
    The best drug to suit the criteria that gixxerboy has laid out isn't even a steriod . He should be taking Meth amphetamine. Not only will it make you stronger and more agressive but it will sharpen your mind and reflexes and you won't put on any weight.
    And just to add a bit of cream on the pie i'd take some winstrol starting about 3 weeks out from the fight.
    None of this can supplement skill though, if your opponent is a better fighter than you he will kick your butt

Thread Information