Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Ricer's Avatar
    Ricer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Test level exam!?

    Is there a site you can purchase a test level exam?

    I don't want to go to my doctor and say "Hey, I used steroids , want to see where my levels are I can cycle again?"

    I read it somewhere you could do it through some company online. I would just have to go to a lab and get blood work done.

    Let me know guys, I want to get a test done before I start cycling again.


  2. #2
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Read my blog
    Blog Entries
    In some states u dont need a doc's permission to get blood work.

    arizona is one of them

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts