Thread: Low BP and AAS

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Low BP and AAS

I got back from my check today, everything fin but my BP is somehow low. I usually drink 3 coffees a day, and my BP is still 106-61 at 12h. before touching roids (2012), it was 116-68. It could be due the enlarged blood vessels?? In my family my mom suffers hypotension and my father hypertension. My sister has hypertension too, me, it seems I'm more like my mom. what would happen if I stop drinking coffee? could I have some problems with steroids use with low BP? I'm really active, nervous, ectomorph, so my t3 should be ok.
    I'm about to use (again) test, clen , dbol , tren , t3, masteron , all compounds that should rise my BP. last time I did not have any problem with that.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    So you're complaining about not getting sides from your last cycle? whats your question?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    So you're complaining about not getting sides from your last cycle? whats your question?
    Check out his other post. He is a new addition since your absence. Maybe you can mentor him. Lol

LOL, Ok i did some research on the guy. IDK about mentor, but I can give him the same advice that a mod named "big" gave me once upon a time. Quit worrying about shit! Theres a risk with AAS, we all know this. If its not causing you physical problems then whats the issue? Are u blacking out? Are you lethargic? Is your pulse abnormally low or weak? Does it affect your daily routine?

Last I checked (which has been a while) We don't have any verified MD's or PHD's on staff in this forum. Consult your doctor

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    LOL, Ok i did some research on the guy. IDK about mentor, but I can give him the same advice that a mod named "big" gave me once upon a time. Quit worrying about shit! Theres a risk with AAS, we all know this. If its not causing you physical problems then whats the issue? Are u blacking out? Are you lethargic? Is your pulse abnormally low or weak? Does it affect your daily routine?

Last I checked (which has been a while) We don't have any verified MD's or PHD's on staff in this forum. Consult your doctor
    Glad you look at some of the post.

Check out MuscleInk. Our own MD. Valuable asset around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Glad you look at some of the post.

Check out MuscleInk. Our own MD. Valuable asset around here.
    Very good to know. I've got quite a few certifications but that the MD one will be one I never achieve

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I got back from my check today, everything fin but my BP is somehow low. I usually drink 3 coffees a day, and my BP is still 106-61 at 12h. before touching roids (2012), it was 116-68. It could be due the enlarged blood vessels?? In my family my mom suffers hypotension and my father hypertension. My sister has hypertension too, me, it seems I'm more like my mom. what would happen if I stop drinking coffee? could I have some problems with steroids use with low BP? I'm really active, nervous, ectomorph, so my t3 should be ok.
    I'm about to use (again) test, clen, dbol, tren, t3, masteron, all compounds that should rise my BP. last time I did not have any problem with that.
    Are you asymptomatic? Generally if you lack the cardinal symptoms for hypotension and have no sequela for cardiac, neurological, or endocrine disorders, active surveillance of hypotension is clinically sufficient.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    ok thanks, so no worry. The thing is that I read tons of topics about AAS and high blood pressure, but nothing about AAS and low BP.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Correct. The types of "cardiac remodelling" seen with AAS use generally involves increased angiotensin-converting enzyme activity, increased pro-inflammatory cytokines (most commonly, TNF-alpha and Interleukin-6) myocyte hypertrophy and an elevation in arterial pressure. I haven't seen evidence of anabolic -induced hypotension in clinic or published literature.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 03-10-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Thread Information