beerpong is offline Associate Member

Sust Injection Soooo Sore??

Hey guys this is my third cycle. I started this past week. In the past i just used test eth namely Aburaihan Test 250 and Testoviron Depot 250. Both very smooth and very little soreness. Well this time around for my third cycle i wanted to try something different so i used the Karachi Sust 250 and also bumped the dosage from 500mg/week to 750/mg. I inject M/Th 1.5 cc. I also use the 23g 1/1.5 for delt and glute. I started my glute on Monday and soreness lasted three days. On Thursday i did my right delt and my delt is still sore. I noticed when i touch my delt its it feels hard where i injected it and still sore. No soreness on my glute btw. Is this normal because of the two short esters that Sust 250 has? Any feed much appreciated

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Yes sustanon hurts due to the propionate ester in it. You will be fine.

If i ever get sust and it doesnt hurt, i call that its fake.

Most of the time if you have LEGIT sustanon, it ****ing hurts.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    agreed. sust hurts. and if you are having a hard time dealing with sust injects dont ever consider winni injects. WORST

buffgator is offline king of mass
    please edit out lab names. out of curiousity how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    please edit out lab names. out of curiousity how old are you?
    What are you talking about bro? There are no lab names mentioned what so ever...everything i mentioned is Human Grade Test. Secondly I'm old enough and your comment above shows how little you know.

@ wilsonw25, RoidReaper I'm not worried about sources definitely g2g i ordered from them in the past i got amazing gains. Just thought i try something new instead of test eth. My left glute from the shot this morning is already getting sore lol.
    Last edited by beerpong; 06-13-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Btw my right delt is much better it is little bit sore but nothing like the way it felt when i injected this past thursday lol. Couldn't even sleep on my arm it was so painful lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    What are you talking about bro? There are no lab names mentioned what so ever...everything i mentioned is Human Grade Test. Secondly I'm old enough and your comment above shows how you little you know.

@ wilsonw25, RoidReaper I'm not worried about sources definitely g2g i ordered from them in the past i got amazing gains. Just thought i try something new instead of test eth. My left glute from the shot this morning is already getting sore lol.
    wow we've got a real hard ass here.....my apologize I was under the impression all names rather ugl or human.....your right I know nothing
    Last edited by buffgator; 06-13-2011 at 09:28 PM.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    What are you talking about bro? There are no lab names mentioned what so ever...everything i mentioned is Human Grade Test. Secondly I'm old enough and your comment above shows how you little you know.

I cant sit here and tell you that it IS real, but most likely it is, any sust ive taken that has hurt, was legit. If i never got pain from sust it didnt do shit.

wow we've got a real hard ass here.....my apologize I was under the impression all names rather ugl or human.....your right I know nothing

Really kid...First go back to grammar school before you type anything else on this thread and secondly you've been a member here since 2001 and you just found that out?! Your a joke.. stop talking your embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    I cant sit here and tell you that it IS real, but most likely it is, any sust ive taken that has hurt, was legit. If i never got pain from sust it didnt do shit.
    I'm not worried about the sust being faked as the source is really reputable and i never received any bunk gear from them. I was just a bit worried because this was the first time i felt my site injections soreness last longer than my past cycle i have done. Respect

Really kid...First go back to grammar school before you type anything else on this thread and secondly you've been a member here since 2001 and you just found that out?! Your a joke.. stop talking your embarrassing yourself.
    yup I have been a member here since 2001 and guess what the rules have changed about 30 times since than......beerpong what kind of name is that unless your 13

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I am usually sore for the entire cycle when I use sustanon . Normal IMO

yup I have been a member here since 2001 and guess what the rules have changed about 30 times since than......beerpong what kind of name is that unless your 13
    Alright buffgator lol...you win. I can't keep arguing with you child, i got finals next week and bigger things on my plate to do than deal with your immature tantrums. Have a nice life or try getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I am usually sore for the entire cycle when I use sustanon. Normal IMO
    My brother used a heating pad said it really helps with injection soreness. I'm gonna give that a try lol.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I personally believe the Sustanon pain is from the Prop so IMO a heating pad will not help, I have been using Sustanon UGL/Pharma on & off for 10 years and its all the same.

Best remedy I found is to inject quads on leg day, delts on shoulder day ect. This usually reduced my pip to 3 days vs. 5-7.

My69Chevelle is offline New Member
    Well I now believe the sustanon I have is fake, no soreness ever and no difference in feeling or any results into my fifth week at 500 ml per week.
    I am 46 years old though.
    First cycle of ANYTHING for me.

Will I have this problem during my prop cycle?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Yes sustanon hurts due to the propionate ester in it. You will be fine.

If i ever get sust and it doesnt hurt, i call that its fake.

Most of the time if you have LEGIT sustanon, it ****ing hurts.

I have uses SUST for years wiouth any pain but its an individual thing.
    If it does bother you as mentioned it probably from the PROP ester if
    your doing the inject correct.

Thread Information