KAZ321 is offline New Member

Bad reaction to injectable

Hello,
    First time writing a thread, but been reading for years. I need some advice and answers. I've been using juice on and off since I was 17, I'm 33 now. Mostly Deca and Enanthate , very happy with the two and have no reason to change what seemd to be a perfect match for what I need. when I was 20 I weighed 155lbs wet at 6'2" very skinny.. after 13 months of training, diet and juice I was 233Lbs in very good shape! after working, getting married and having kids, the gym is last on the list. Well, I made some time and thought a cycle would really be nice at this point in my life to get back on top.
    I contacted a friend, bamm! got my stuff.. its been 5 years since the last cycle so i didnt expect to get the same lab/brand i did in the past. this is what I got

DECA 10ML 300MG clear bottle white sticker with red band top and bottom PL-300-1010 EXP 2014

TEST ENANTHATE 10ML 300MG clear bottle white sticker black print with green shadows NDC-0061 -0465 - 03

I did my fist shoot in my upper quad (I always do my upper quads rotating week to week) nothing funny at the time. 1 cc of each, went in just like always! next day it was sore like always but nothing funny. the next day it was hard to walk. getting red and sore about 6 inchs lower then the injection point.. next day very bad pain fever and and big lump about 6 to 8 inches acrossed..

I go to the er and told them I got stuck with a nail a few days ago (as I am a contractor things like this happen all the time) and now my leg is killing me..doc looks and says I have a soft tissue infection that can be very bad if not treated asap!
    two shots of antibocs and yet another tetanuse shoot and some pain meds. they gave me two dif oral antibocs for the next two weeks and said if I dont keep my leg up and stay in bed for the next week I may get a blood infection that can be deadly!
    My question is, did anyone ever here of this happening and did you ever here of the labs listed above?
    how can i tell if the stuff is bad?
    Last edited by KAZ321; 06-17-2011 at 06:51 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Edit your post bro. Against rules to post those labs.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Happens bro sorry for your bad luck.But you hit some badsh1t.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wouldnt necessarily say bad shit.... Is it something you have never used?

I used to do pharm grade in my quad all the time... Tried a UGL brand in my quad and it swole up like a mofo.... It seems like the EO in it seems to cause a tad bit swelling for me. But in m quad it just screwed me up big time... I swapped to a delt and it went fine with the same vial... I dont necessarily think its bad shit... Is it UGL or pharm grade?

scratching my head!!!

Hello again,

Deca and test enth are all I pretty much have ever used. over the years I tried a few dif kinds but never got even close to what deca and enth gives me! this time it was a dif lab and they were 300 not like the 200 or 250 im used too. the last time i did a cycle was about five years ago. I always use my quad, same place as i always did in the past. I use a 16 ga pin to draw and replace it with a 20 ga 1.5" to keep it nice a sharp. Ive noticed it heals faster that way.

I did a little at home bacteria test and everthing came back clean, even after 4 days. I wonder if its not something other than juice... I called a few labs and they all want like 5 grand to test it. I may do the over the counter piss test and see if it shows up in my blood. Even still, I did both deca and enath so ill never know which one is fake.

its been three trips to the ER and 6 or 7 doctor vists so far. They said I had a bad infection in most of my leg.. i would say at this point its under control and Im going to live! a few more days and i'll be % at this rate. Very scary shit when four dif doctors tell you I can lose my leg and or die from this infection!! I would really like to juice but at this point not sure its worth my life!!

Sorry for the long report Im just trying to find out what the hell went wrong!!

sorry...UGL also soemthing I cant find any info on in searching the web, hmmmm...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    UGL is under ground Lab. It may be BAD gear or it may be you are allergic to something they used to cut it with. Maybe the cotton seed oil or? At the very least I would heat the gear to near boiling then rapid cool it a couple times and also filter it through a new watman filter to make sure it's clean. Of course ask your source what is going on also

leg is almost healed 100%

If boiling it is to kill bacteria, I did a test and no signs of any bacteria at all.. I tested the rubber on the bottle as well as a new set of pins just to be sure it was all clean. I also test random things around the house and a few dif kinds of oils used for cooking..everything tested for bacteria but the juice and gear both came back clean... i wish I had the money to get this stuff tested at a lab. having it and not being able to use it is killing me..

My source tells me im the first to have ANY kind of problem and Im sure he supplies at least 30+ people for the last few years.

do you think I hit a somthing wrong in my leg..I pulled back and no blood so I pushed it in, nothing out of the norm!! the weird thing is the swelling was 5 or 6 inshes lower then the injection site..nothing happened anywhere near the site at all..healed in a day never to be seen!!??

as for the UGL, I was stating... that I wasnt able to find any info on the labs..I wasnt trying to find out what UGL was

Monster00101 is offline Junior Member
    I had my arm swell up real bad from a delt injection. Went to the doc and he gAve me something. Cleared it right up. Moved to the Glute and no problems since.

I really wish there was a way to find out wha this stuff is that im putting into my body!! maybe do small amount in glute like 1/4 cc deca on one side and enath in the other? see what or if any problems with one or the other... need some rats to do testing on them!!!..lol

Thread Information