Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

Nandrolone + Trenbolone = ?

has anyone ever used test + tren + nandrolone in a cycle together? i know this was a very common combination in the past (minus the test). i don't see what the problem would be if one were to supplement bromocriptine at a low dose the entire cycle (perhaps .75mg daily or EOD? (1/4 of a tab))

really hard to find any logs / testimoneys about this anywhere, considereing trying it if i can't find a solid reason not to

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I know people who have done and i have done it. I would just start caber/prami/bromo whatever a few days before the cycle and just run it all the way through. You dont want that shit to get out of hand. It is not a cycle for beginners but it should be a great one.

stpete is offline Banned
    Let's see complete cycle including weeks and dosages.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Holy libido suppression batman! I'm curious as well if anyone here has ran this combination and if supplementing with a dopamine agonist actually helped keep libido up..I think I'd be too afraid to run something like this personally merely for libido issues. If you do decide to run this, please log it!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I know people who have done and i have done it. I would just start caber/prami/bromo whatever a few days before the cycle and just run it all the way through. You dont want that shit to get out of hand. It is not a cycle for beginners but it should be a great one.
    awesome! a few questions if you don't mind:
    which prolactin inhibitor did you use for yours?
    did you have any problems with it?
    which esters did you run?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Let's see complete cycle including weeks and dosages.
    was thinking something along these lines (just the steroids here, no pct, aromitase inhibitors, hcg , or prolactin inhibitors.. too much shit to write):

week 1-12 test e 500-700mg
    week 1-11 tren e 400mg
    week 1-11 nandrolone d 400-600mg

i ran that cycle for a 7 months hahaha. massive gyno...but believe it or not no sex drive loss, did not take any pct and still had boners...but i believe i was just a lucky one. Also very very high blood pressure.

I would not recommend anyone do a cycle like that just for the reasons that were mentioned above about being shut down so hard. But to be honest if its done correctly and safely then i do not see a problem, if your very prone to gyno i would say do not do it but if your arent go for it.

7 months?? HOLY SHIT!!! you are lucky your penis can ever get a halfy LOL. i would never do it for more than 3 months, 3.5 months MAYBE but that is even a stretch. and i really don't have any problems with my nipples or estrogen levels. the only time i have ever had trouble was during my first cycle (test + winstrol ), with no AI. and they were just itchy, absolutely no gyno

i would say just run the caber or whatever all the way through and you will be ok. I was young and dumb at that time. Because if you wait till you start growing tits to run something it is to late ya know.

stpete is offline Banned
    Let us know when/if you decide to run it. Not complicated, just interested in the gyno.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My last cycle i started with deca ,test e and tren a,The main reason i started with decca was for joint pain. At week 4 i substituded EQ for the decca. I had no libido issues for the whole cycle of 12 weeks.My next cycle i will use durabolin instead of decca because its a fast release and clears my system faster.I use 300mg test e every three days so decca or tren doesnt cause any libdo issues for me yet.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if ur gonna combine them go witha TRT dose of test (200) and a combined mg of progestin of 600mg a week. that way u keep ur test good, and blow the F up with the deca /tren combo.

Ive heard thats the best combo if done correctly for bulking, and not all water weight but alot of solid gains... provided diet and blah blah blah :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    if ur gonna combine them go witha TRT dose of test (200) and a combined mg of progestin of 600mg a week. that way u keep ur test good, and blow the F up with the deca /tren combo.

Ive heard thats the best combo if done correctly for bulking, and not all water weight but alot of solid gains... provided diet and blah blah blah :P
    can you elaborate on that a bit more? so you are saying something like this

test e 200mg, tren e 300mg, deca 300mg?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I use 300mg test E the first 4 weeks then switch to test pro for the remainder of the cycle. I will start with about 200 or 300mg of NPP for the first 4 weeks then add tren A for the last 8 weeks. I have done this cycle with EQ instead of NPP and had good sucess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post

yes. you want the combo effect of tren /nandro so doing a TRT dose of test will keep estrogen in check because they dont aromatize as much, which will help keep prolactin issues down cuz ur E will be down.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    i ran that cycle for a 7 months hahaha. massive gyno...but believe it or not no sex drive loss, did not take any pct and still had boners...but i believe i was just a lucky one. Also very very high blood pressure.

I would not recommend anyone do a cycle like that just for the reasons that were mentioned above about being shut down so hard. But to be honest if its done correctly and safely then i do not see a problem, if your very prone to gyno i would say do not do it but if your arent go for it.

Jesus dude are you now on trt or are your levels still good?

yes. you want the combo effect of tren/nandro so doing a TRT dose of test will keep estrogen in check because they dont aromatize as much, which will help keep prolactin issues down cuz ur E will be down.
    makes good sense. why such low doses of the tren and nandrolone though? do you really only need that much?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    yes. you want the combo effect of tren/nandro so doing a TRT dose of test will keep estrogen in check because they dont aromatize as much, which will help keep prolactin issues down cuz ur E will be down.
    Sorry for intrusion, (i'm in trt and this sounds good to me)
    but what happend if you run a higher dose of test, like 500mg?
    Or is way better to have a low dose like 200mg, and high dose of trent and deca ,?

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Tren + Deca = testicular execution

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Jesus dude are you now on trt or are your levels still good?
    No i am ok now. it was when i was so young 19-20 i think that helped me bounce back although this last cycle things were pretty low for a while after almost hopped back on something in between cycles. I am 26 now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Tren + Deca= testicular execution
    pretty much. I just do not really see the reason to run them together. although i was strong as ****

buffgator is offline king of mass

I know that BgMc31 runs something almost identicle to this pretty often. This will probably be my next cycle as well.

pretty much. I just do not really see the reason to run them together. although i was strong as ****
    Run prop with 100mg of Var a day and watch your strength rise!

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I know that BgMc31 runs something almost identicle to this pretty often. This will probably be my next cycle as well.
    not too worried about the getting shut down thing, i don't have a girlfriend and i'm more concerned with getting massive to be honest. looking to compete seriosuly within a year

Run prop with 100mg of Var a day and watch your strength rise!
    lol that was my last cycle with mast! lol

lol that was my last cycle with mast! lol
    Anavar is the best AAS ive ever taken, i actually got bigger on it, but ****in SOLID, no water, no fat. Just muscle. And it kept me lean, fat wasnt aloud on my stomach when i was taking var lol. I ate alot of shitty food here and there and i had a 6 pack abs. Works just like GH if you ask me. Yet again everyones diff.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not too worried about the getting shut down thing, i don't have a girlfriend and i'm more concerned with getting massive to be honest. looking to compete seriosuly within a year
    And everyone who says this as soon as it happens, as soon as you get shut down you will meet the love of your life, your perfect match except for the point she wont be interested because of your limp noodle and she will think you probably have a lot of other physical limitations.

Never think that way. Always try to do it the safest way possible with the least side effects. Anytime you decide you have your future figured out life with jump in and throw you for a loop just for fun.

Anavar is the best AAS ive ever taken, i actually got bigger on it, but ****in SOLID, no water, no fat. Just muscle. And it kept me lean, fat wasnt aloud on my stomach when i was taking var lol. I ate alot of shitty food here and there and i had a 6 pack abs. Works just like GH if you ask me. Yet again everyones diff.
    last summer this is sad i literally ate pastries from 711 everyday and candy all day long with cherry coke haha. I had the best abbs i have ever had lol var is very nice.

last summer this is sad i literally ate pastries from 711 everyday and candy all day long with cherry coke haha. I had the best abbs i have ever had lol var is very nice.
    HAhA U KNOW WUT IT IS!!! Hell yeah, i was eating pizza all the ****in time. and my friends were all dieting eating boiled chicken and shit, gettin all pissed. Cause they couldnt afford var lol. Theyre like "Wtf man this is BULLSH*T!" hahaha. If i had, had some GH at the time, i would have ate more like shit to piss them off lol.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Thats sad dude.

Blog Entries
    ^

at least hes commiting to a lifestyle. There are always gonna be girls, what is there when they r gone ? he will have the exp of commiting to a huge commitment...

Thread Information