aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member

just finished week 8 test-e, gains slowing down, up the doses?

just finished 8 weeks of test-e.... im still putting on weight but my strength gains arent really going up as much as they were.. should i increase the dosages?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With long esters week 8 for me was when my gains would stop, id usually frontload so gains started quicker but then i wouldnt have to run the cycle as long and recover easier.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What's your current planned cycle?

Past cycles?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    perfect time to add some dbol

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    What's your current planned cycle?

Past cycles?
    well it was originally 12 weeks of test-e.... but could find another bottle of enthanate to finish the remainding 4 weeks... so i got sustanon 250 instead so im using that now... also have 4-5ml of propionate from a previous cycle i wanna use to finish off in this 1. im thinking of doin 2 x 1.5ml jabs of sus a week for remainder of cycle and use the prop 1ml eod in last week also just to finish off all my gear quickly cus im over the cycle atm and dont know if i will use gear again just wanna finish it dont feel good / motivated for it anymore but cant waste the gear... paid for it so im gonna use it.... have pct of course nolva clomid ready. and have adex but dont think i needed it entire cycle......

previous cycle was only a short test-prop cycle.

so could say this is my first serious propper cycle..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got to love how people plan these things out. I think 1/2 of them buy what they can then wait until the next weeks allowance comes in to buy more. LOL

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Read Ronnie Rowlands Thread. He says around the 8 week mark is where the gains stop or just stabilize.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Got to love how people plan these things out. I think 1/2 of them buy what they can then wait until the next weeks allowance comes in to buy more. LOL
    so true lol

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I have seen a few people up their dosage and continue to gain. I am going to do that starting tomorrow as I am 9 weeks in of a 12 week. I guess I will find out if it really works. Might even extend my cycle past 12 weeks. However, I have plenty of gear on hand to do so.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Read Ronnie Rowlands Thread. He says around the 8 week mark is where the gains stop or just stabilize.
    agreed....I've never wanted to be one if these guys who do a 16-20 week.cycle. I've never seen gains beyond week 10 so i like to call it a day at week 12 @ be 8 weeks closer to my next cycle than a guy who's doing 20 weeks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_bodybuilda View Post
    well it was originally 12 weeks of test-e.... but could find another bottle of enthanate to finish the remainding 4 weeks... so i got sustanon 250 instead so im using that now... also have 4-5ml of propionate from a previous cycle i wanna use to finish off in this 1. im thinking of doin 2 x 1.5ml jabs of sus a week for remainder of cycle and use the prop 1ml eod in last week also just to finish off all my gear quickly cus im over the cycle atm and dont know if i will use gear again just wanna finish it dont feel good / motivated for it anymore but cant waste the gear... paid for it so im gonna use it.... have pct of course nolva clomid ready. and have adex but dont think i needed it entire cycle......

previous cycle was only a short test-prop cycle.

so could say this is my first serious propper cycle..
    Just finish out your cycle as "planned", no need to up doses imo.

yeah ive read ronnie rowlands thread... and i agree / think its true aswell that u stop making impressive gains at around week 8.... which is why im thinking of upping the doses to see if that helps.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_bodybuilda View Post
    yeah ive read ronnie rowlands thread... and i agree / think its true aswell that u stop making impressive gains at around week 8.... which is why im thinking of upping the doses to see if that helps.
    or you could deload for 2 weeks, "run 2 weeks at 250mg which will create an environment to grow on your next blast" Then do another 8 with a higher dose of test.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    or you could deload for 2 weeks, "run 2 weeks at 250mg which will create an environment to grow on your next blast" Then do another 8 with a higher dose of test.
    lol wat u think im made of money, cant afford that shit..... im over it all together...... dont wanna juice for ages , think its ****in my head up lol

Thread Information