MrBigStuff is offline New Member

Need advice!!!!!

Hi all,

I'm a 31 year old male, 6'4", 16.4st & fairly fit

I eat quite well (fish, chicken, red meats - all grilled. Pasta, Rice, Veg, Salad, Fruit, Nuts etc, drink plenty of water), train with weights about 3 - 4 times a week on different muscle groups & do cardio (5 mile runs, some sprint work) about 3 times a week. Take protein shakes after every workout too.
    Been told by a friend who's a personal trainer that i've trained with that i have an ectomorphic skeleton so sturggle to add bulk muscle. (I'm not skinny & have a small amount of flab but would just class myself as average build which is what's frustrating me)

I've tried a course of Anavar which had little effect other than slight muscle growth but nothing more than you'd get if you worked out hard for a while without any roids.
    I've heard Nat 50's or Nap 50's (not sure on actual spelling). Can anyone offer any advice or info on this or any other steroid for that matter that might be beneficial to me.

My main aim is to find one that i can take orally (hate needles) and that won't aromatize too much leading to the breast tissue to grow too rapidly as i always worry about getting 'bitch tits'

Like i say, any help, advice or info anyone can offer would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you wanting to take the step into AAS your going to really have to look at injections, orals are just not going to do it for you and the sides can be alot harsher than the injections. You also dont want to be taking naps only your going to have to be looking at testosterone injections to be honest.

You also need to do alot more reading and researching in the education threads, that will help you understand and also the steroid profiles will help you understand what each druig does and how to run it.

Thanks for the advice man, just read through a lot of other threads & seen some of the knowledge on the subjects.
    I guess I, like many, was just hoping for some 'wonder drug' that would help me bulk instantly without complex diets/training etc. Pretty naive i know.

Cheers mate

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It doesnt work like that, there is no wonder drug its hard work and dedication to the goal in hand. Check out the diet section and post your current diet maybe we can adjust things up so you can start gaining tissue and losing bf.

Dont get me wrong, i work hard in the gym & put the effort in, it's just the eating at the right times & right amounts, right amount of sleep etc. All the complex & crucial parts that i struggle with.
    When i get a chance i'll post my diet like you said & start from there.
    Really appreciate your halp. Thanks

Thread Information