sublyminal is offline New Member

Tren/Hcg/Hgh/clen/winni....

Hello all. Long time follower, 1st time poster.

Here's my dillema;

My goal is to lose the belly fat. About 2 years ago I sustained a major injury that required 4 surgeries to fix both of my shoulders (2 each). I went from 190 to 160 in this time, and am at a point where heavy weights are out of my life for the time being. I've ran the following individually with the noted results periodically over the last 10 years or so;

Clen 20/40/60/80 and back down (decent results)
    Hcg (simeons protocol) at 175 ius/day (great results, but stopped due to hair loss)
    Winni (decent results, used alternating with the clen)
    HGH 2 ius'/day (GREAT RESULTS)
    Tren -never used.

The obvious answer is since the GH worked, use it....but It's so darn expensive compared to everything else, lol. I've thought about the "online" thing, but am afraid to test the waters in that arena. I've never used Tren, but it's obviously easier on the budget, BUT....has sides that the clen/winni/hcg wouldn't.

So....should I suck it up and jump back on the GH, take mediocre results with the winni/clen, or should I take the leap and experiment with Tren?

Any advice is greatly appreciated....Thanks in advance!

32 y/o
    5'10"
    ~15% Body Fat

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sublyminal View Post
    Hello all. Long time follower, 1st time poster.

Here's my dillema;

My goal is to lose the belly fat. About 2 years ago I sustained a major injury that required 4 surgeries to fix both of my shoulders (2 each). I went from 190 to 160 in this time, and am at a point where heavy weights are out of my life for the time being. I've ran the following individually with the noted results periodically over the last 10 years or so;

Clen 20/40/60/80 and back down (decent results)
    Hcg (simeons protocol) at 175 ius/day (great results, but stopped due to hair loss)
    Winni (decent results, used alternating with the clen)
    HGH 2 ius'/day (GREAT RESULTS)
    Tren -never used.

The obvious answer is since the GH worked, use it....but It's so darn expensive compared to everything else, lol. and 90% of it is FAKE...l I've thought about the "online" thing, but am afraid to test the waters in that arena. I've never used Tren, Good thing but it's obviously easier on the budget, BUT....has sides that the clen/winni/hcg wouldn't.
    And the main point you are missing is there is NO test in you cycle. Besides being to much, to soon you don't have the #1 main ingredient, Testosterone .

So....should I suck it up and jump back on the GH, take mediocre results with the winni/clen, or should I take the leap and experiment with Tren?

Any advice is greatly appreciated....Thanks in advance!

32 y/o
    5'10"
    ~15% Body Fat
    You need to take a step back and forget what you think you know. You will find many many questions the same as yours and more of the in the injury and rehab section. They should answer most all your questions.

Now after you have read through a bunch of those and come to the conclusion that YES it's not the right thing to do and you need to wait then you need to spend a fair amount of time in the Diet section and find out what you have been doing wrong and you will be amazed if you let it sink in and see how simple it is. Then you need to get a good workout routine going and get into the gym 5x a week for quite a while before you will be ready for any aas again and it will be after reading through and understanding how the basic beginner cycle works and TREN is not an option...

Good luck. Dont give up, just do some more reading and learning.

sublyminal is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response man... Just to clarify, I'm not looking for gains at all. I'm sort of shooting for the "Bruce lee" look since I probably will never lift heavy again. My buddy, who's a proponent of tren seems to think it could be a good idea for my situation-I disagree with his opInion, and thus brought it here for more advice from those in the "know."

I recently ran 2ius/day on somatropin after about 2 months of research. My goal was to find a solution for a more speedy and efficient recovery following my 5th surgery. As a side effect, I noticed a real diminish in belly fat. I'm sure if I stuck with it my six pack would be where it was before this injury, but it's sort of expensive ya know, lol.

Regarding the beginners stacks/cycles. I've done three so far. 1st was at age 22 with just test enanthate . Bad idea in hindsight. Second was a combo of deca /test in preparation for football season. Worked great and gained good strength and weight. 3rd was deca followed with Clen rotating with winni-this was mainly just for a boost, as I wasn't looking for much. I've also done the pro-hormones from time to time, most recently anavar and spawn. That ish worked just as good as test injections IMHO. I've also worked in a pharmacy for over 10 years, and have done more research on various cycles than you could imagine. I am well aware of the medical indication on pretty much anything, and am well versed on the non-indicated usage of aas products.

Being as experienced as you are, I'm sure you know my frustrations when you can look for answers in 100 different locations, and get 100 different opinions. I fully understand, and am very capable of adhering to a diet and workout regimen. My issue is after 5 rounds of anesthesia in 18 months, my body has taken a dump. It's hard to diet or exercise when everytime you open your eyes you're on an operating table, lol. My body isn't even what it was when I was 18. I'm not looking for a miracle, or an answer that will get me back without the necessary hard work that must be included-I'm looking for an acceleration. And I know this is possible based on my own experiences-I just don't know what route to take, and with all the new trends and science out there, I may be overlooking a viable option that if left unquestioned may never be found.... Feel me?

Anyways, I agree wit you on the tren. So do you think a few more rounds of gh at 2-3 IU's/day is my only realistic option? Outside of the mandatory eating and workout habits that must be maintained of course...? I'll be in the injury and rehab section while I wait for your response! Thanks again man!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sublyminal View Post
    Thanks for the response man... Just to clarify, I'm not looking for gains at all. I'm sort of shooting for the "Bruce lee" look since I probably will never lift heavy again. My buddy, who's a proponent of tren seems to think it could be a good idea for my situation-I disagree with his opInion, and thus brought it here for more advice from those in the "know."

I recently ran 2ius/day on somatropin after about 2 months of research. My goal was to find a solution for a more speedy and efficient recovery following my 5th surgery. As a side effect, I noticed a real diminish in belly fat. I'm sure if I stuck with it my six pack would be where it was before this injury, but it's sort of expensive ya know, lol.

Regarding the beginners stacks/cycles. I've done three so far. 1st was at age 22 with just test enanthate . Bad idea in hindsight. Second was a combo of deca /test in preparation for football season. Worked great and gained good strength and weight. 3rd was deca followed with Clen rotating with winni-this was mainly just for a boost, as I wasn't looking for much. I've also done the pro-hormones from time to time, most recently anavar and spawn. That ish worked just as good as test injections IMHO. I've also worked in a pharmacy for over 10 years, and have done more research on various cycles than you could imagine. I am well aware of the medical indication on pretty much anything, and am well versed on the non-indicated usage of aas products.

Being as experienced as you are, I'm sure you know my frustrations when you can look for answers in 100 different locations, and get 100 different opinions. I fully understand, and am very capable of adhering to a diet and workout regimen. My issue is after 5 rounds of anesthesia in 18 months, my body has taken a dump. It's hard to diet or exercise when everytime you open your eyes you're on an operating table, lol. My body isn't even what it was when I was 18. I'm not looking for a miracle, or an answer that will get me back without the necessary hard work that must be included-I'm looking for an acceleration. And I know this is possible based on my own experiences-I just don't know what route to take, and with all the new trends and science out there, I may be overlooking a viable option that if left unquestioned may never be found.... Feel me?

Anyways, I agree wit you on the tren. So do you think a few more rounds of gh at 2-3 IU's/day is my only realistic option? Outside of the mandatory eating and workout habits that must be maintained of course...? I'll be in the injury and rehab section while I wait for your response! Thanks again man!
    Yes I can relate with the above in bold. After searching off and on for several years about aas information once I discovered this site that was it. Here I am and here I stay. I dont bother with any of the other sites anymore because i know for the most part the people here and information is for our best health interest and not to sell product and they dont let the scammers get away with anything for long.

I can also relate to the body not being the same and being on operating tables. Ive had 7 surgeries on my right eye last one was December 2010. I have had 2 back surgeries due to 3 ruptured discs and several other minor surgeries.

The diet is a lot more simple than you are thinking. Forget what you know about diet. Go visit the diet section. The biggest change you can make is learning to eat 6x a day or more.

Thread Information